14. Teasing and Sneezing

Genelia desuza as Sanofar Rehman.

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers mehermaliha and DhanashreeM for the love and support.

Flashback:( The wedding evening)

Arhaan's pov:

I was mesmerized with the beauty in front of me, she was flawless. Her eyes were filled with anger and fury and her fear was long lost. She narrowed her eyebrows and approached to my side of my car.

I could hear her.

"Are you crazy, why are you driving like manic ?? Idiot don't you have any sense. what if something happen to me? or what if you happen to hit a child or...." She paused and gave an irritated sigh.

All the while I was checking her out like a creep.

She knocked my window twice and gesture me to get down but I didn't respond I was busy looking into her beautiful eyes.

She got furious and opened my door herself and dragged me out. I was shocked...

"Are you deaf ?? I am talking to yo-" she cut her off, scrutinized her eyes for a second or two and realization hit her.
Now it was her turn to get shocked.

She just stared at me with a blank expression. Finally after few minutes she decided to speak.

"I am sorry I didn't know it was you. " she lowered her gaze but why did she do that I very badly wanted to look into her eyes.

Arhaan don't be a kid. Are you mad she is talking to you... My mind told me.

"No!! Please I should be sorry. " I apologized.

"You better be. Do you know you were driving beyond speed limits. It will not only hurt you, many other innocent people might get hurt. You should have at least cared about that. " she told me in single breath being back to her feisty self.

"I am really sorry , I felt like driving fast, I just wanted to take out my anger, it was not intentional. I just felt like....... Forget it"I told her scratching the back of my neck.

"I can understand, you have been through a lot ." she told me and lowered her gaze.

"I am sorry Aysha and thank you. "I told her looking into her eyes.

"Wait who is Aysha? And besides why sorry and thank you? " she asked me confused.

"Aysha. It is your name isn't it and sorry for trying to hit you, thank you for understanding me"I told her the matter of fact.

"I am Sanofar Rehman and your apologies accepted. "

"Oh sorry, I thought your name was Aysha, may be I was mistaken. " I told her but found her worried. She smiled at me.

"Are you OK, I mean you look worried. "I told her.

"I am worried for Zoya ,I don't know what happened to her she must be un-" she told me but I cut her off.

"She must be happy Sanofar after all she ruined my life, she must be feeling contented after insulting me in front of all. She is the selfish girl I have seen in my life she didn't care about her fam-" I seethed in anger but this time she cut me off.

"I will not spare you If you speak one other word about Zoya. What do you know about her ? Tell me what do you know?Do you aware of the fact that how much she loves her family? how much she'd sacrificed? and what not.

I know you are hurt but it doesn't mean you can speak anything, particularly about my friend. I know her, if she took such a big decision there must be an important reason behind it.