16. Revealed and Relieved

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers jobharathi and graciousamisha for the lovely votes and comments.

Zoya's pov :

I started to feel dizzy, and that girl was dragged by my furious husband.

"How dare you slap her! " his eyes were blood red. "Answer me Haya..... " he roared.

Out of nowhere a sweet little girl who was about 5 years, came rushing inside and hugged the girl Haya.

"Mommy! What happened ? Why are you both fighting ?" She asked in her cute baby voice and her eyes started to water.

Wait, but what did she called her, Mommy?
Seriously she didn't look like a mother, she looks so young.

I looked at the little girl she looked more like Haya and also she got some features of........ Ahad.

What?? She might be his daughter, and Haya must be.......

"Oh baby we are just playing so don't worry , Haya take her ... We will deal with this later. " he told to Haya and she took the little girl and went outside the room after giving me a death glare.

I sat on the bed with dry tear strains on my cheeks...

Ahad sat next to me and stroked my cheeks, " Dose it hurt much?? " I jerked off his hands and pushed him.

He stumbled back, then I started to throw random stuffs on him like pillows, pen stand, water bottle, charger etc anything I could find.

I started to scream at him and he caught hold of my hands.

" How dare you marry me. what do you think of your self? You spoiled my life, you ruined my happiness Why? " I shouted at him crying.

"Zoya please, try and understand I did everything because I love you" he told me with teary eyes I felt bad but my anger has upper hand.

"You love me... Hell with your love, How can someone love other women when he is already married and has a kid. " I asked him sarcastically.

"What the hell are you talking Zoya , I love you and I am married only to you. " now he screamed at me frustrated.

"Then who is she? " I asked him confused.

"Who? You mean Haya. Oh my God she is my sister damn it. And that little girl is Ridha, Haya's daughter Not mine. She is my niece. " He told me to defend himself.

I sat on the bed corner and started to cry, but somehow I felt happy at least I am married to a man who was not
someone else's. I felt relieved.

He kneeled in front of me and took my hands in his,he squeezed it lightly and told me, " I love only you Zoya, it's just you, no one can take your place. You are my wife and you will always be. "

I felt bad for misunderstanding him, but right now I'm not in my mind to admit or apologize to him.

I took my hands from his hold and told him, "I need sometime Ahad, I wanna be alone so please leave or let me go. "

He sighed, stood up and went to the closet. He came back changed into a navy blue suit. He turned around to give me a last glance his eyes held so much emotions. He closed the door and left the room.

I laid on the bed, my mind was wandering around many thing. How I am gonna face it, I am scared and I felt hopeless.

I was trying to get some sleep but my eyes are burning due to continuous cries . I heard a knock on the door.