Big Bad Brother

Nikki

The bar is busy so Dallas didn't notice I walked in and went over to the pool table with Tommy, Mick, and Vince. I started to shoot pool with the band and she walks over to us still not noticing me. It's kinda funny.

"Hey boys, need anything?" Dallas asks sweetly and I stand up from taking my shot.

"Yeah, my girlfriend to notice me." I say and her eyes grow.

"Oh hey." She smiles and hugs me.

"Yeah, 'oh hey'. I've been here for like ten minutes." I joke and she looks up at me.

"What were you expecting? Red carpet and fireworks?" Dallas smirks and I smile.

"Kinda." I admit and kiss her lips.

"I'll be sure to get that for next time." She mumbles into my mouth.

We kiss for a while like we're not in a crowded bar, like we're still that annoying couple of teenagers that used to get in trouble for making out in the school hallways. We're still those teenagers deep down inside but we're a little older now but this are still the same between us. It's perfect.

"Dallas, put your tongue back in your mouth!" Dakota calls from the bar and my girlfriend pulls away from me.

Dallas is bright red and I smile. I kiss her cheek and she smiles.

"Red looks good on you, babe." I say and she laughs. "I'll see you a bit later on."

"Can't wait." Dallas says quietly and walks back up to the bar.

We play a couple of game through and Dallas runs drinks to tables. Just before we start the third game Tommy looks up and glares at the door. I look back and see three behemoths of guys walk in with a little blonde girl. All three of the guys look mildly familiar but the one in the middle holding the hand of the little blonde girl with bright red hair, he's insanely familiar. He's my girlfriend's older brother, Princess, I mean Mackenzie.

"I thought we told them to leave." Vince says and follows Tommy's gaze.

"Think we need to remind them?" Tommy almost growls.

"I think Dallas will beat them senseless." Mick laughs.

"Why does it matter to Dallas?" I wonder and I sip my drink.

"Two of those assholes were harassing her a bit." Vince explains and my eyes grow.

"She took a strip off them though." Tommy kinda laughs.

"Did they touch her?" I ask.

"Nik--" Mick tries to cut in.

"Did those assholes touch my Dallas?" I demand and Vince kinda laughs.

"Your Dallas, huh?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Tommy?" I ask and he sighs.

"Yeah." Tommy sighs.

"Yup." I say and finish the contents of my drink. "I'm going to kill him."

"Nikki, don't!" All three of them yell but I'm already walking.

I'm going to kill them, Dallas is my girlfriend. You don't touch my girlfriend and if you do you have to deal with me and I'm not nice. I'm going to kill these stupid jock douche bags.

I get cut off by Dallas and she stands directly in my way. I try to move past her but she's stubborn and isn't going to let me past.

"Babe--"