Married Couple

Nikki

We survived the wedding without any of us bursting into flames so that's always good. Caroline and Dakota were right, Dallas looks absolutely beautiful in that lace wedding dress. The wedding was perfect and now I'm married to Dallas, the seventeen year old in me is over the fucking mood!

Dallas and I are still pretty down about the miscarriage but since no one knew about the baby we can't we sad in public. I think we put on a pretty good show though, we can actually perfectly fine at the bar but go home and completely break down. It's not healthy but it's how we've been coping for the last week or so. We'll be fine but we were just going through a rough time.

"Dallas Marianne Sixx." I say quietly to myself and my wife looks up at me. "I think it sounds perfect."

"You know, I've been dreaming about this day since I was fourteen years old." Dallas admits and I smile. "I love you so much." She smiles and I kiss her lips gently.

"I love you too, baby." I whisper. "So much." I kiss her forehead. "I miss your glasses." I admit and she laughs.

"I haven't worn the contacts since I fucked up my knee and they feel kinda weird." Dallas admits and I smile. "I look stupid when I take them out too."

"You make funny face." I remind her and she laughs.

"I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom tonight and take them out." Dallas laughs.

"I'll still be able to hear you swear." I joke and she smiles.

See I think we were supposed to be dancing but we're just standing in the dance floor. I get to hold my wife close to me as the band plays and we just get to talk. It makes me happy to be able just be close with my wife and I don't care what anyone thinks or says right now. The only thing that matters is Dallas and I.

When we went to prom everyone was looking at us. I mean everyone thought we were a couple of burnout kids, I was worried about Dallas getting that reputation from me but her grades always held strong so teachers didn't think she was a burnout. I was a burnout, I'm not denying that but I was pulling good grades now because of my girlfriend.

"Frank, everyone is looking at us." Dallas mumbles and tightened her grip around my hand.

"Hey." I said reassuringly and kissed her knuckles. "Don't look at them, just look at me."

I pulled her onto the dance floor and lifted her chin so she was looking at me. I smiled at her and kissed her lips quickly. Dallas placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled, I put my hands on her lips and we just stood there like that. I really meant to move but we didn't.

As completely cheesy as it sounds, I was lost in her eyes and I'm lost in her eyes again today. They're the colour of storm clouds but light up like the sun breaking up the storm when she smiles. Even when they hide behind her glasses, Dallas' eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Dallas always tells me that she loves my eyes and that they're beautiful but I know for a fact that my eyes have nothing on hers.

"Nik, why are you looking at me like that?" Dallas asks confused and I smile.

"Because you're my wild and you're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on." I tell her and kiss her lips.

Dallas

"Baby, don't you trust me?" Nikki asks and I cross my arms.

"Not with this! You're going to drop me!" I state.

"I think this is the law of marriage, I think that I have to carry you into the hotel room." He argues.

"Why are we staying at a hotel anyways? We don't leave until tomorrow morning." I remind him.

"I wasn't going to argue with Alastair!" Nikki admits. "This is ridicules."

My husband just picks me up over his shoulder and walks into the hotel room. Well, he didn't drop me but I did hit my forehead on the door pretty hard.

"Ow, Nikki!" I squeal and he sits me on the edge of the bed.

"What? What? I didn't drop you!" Nikki argues. "Oh shit!"

"What?" I demand and touch my forehead, I feel something warm and move my hand that is red. "Oh shit."

"Come on, baby. I don't think it will stop bleeding on its own." Nikki says and grabs a face cloth from the bathroom. "Put this on your forehead and we'll get out of dressy clothes, then we'll go to the hospital."

When we got to the hospital we were directed back to a room where we waiting for close to three hours. Nikki and I just sat on the bed and waited for the doctor.

"I'm sorry I busted your face open." He apologizes and kisses my cheek.

"It's okay, baby." I promise him.

"I never thought that we'd spend our wedding night in here." Nikki says and looks around.

"Really? I didn't picture it anywhere else." I joke and he laughs.

"You're in pretty good humour for bleeding out of your skull." He admits and laces his fingers through mine.

"Remember my knee?" I ask with a laugh. "I've had a lot worse." I remind him and he kisses me quickly.

"Fair enough but still, they're going to put stitches in your forehead." Nikki says quietly and I kiss him as I hear the doctor walk in.

"So I guess you're the newly weds the nurses talking about." The doctor laughs as we pull apart. "Believe it or not we get a lot of cases like these. The husband is clumsy or not strong enough and drops the wife."

"I'm clumsy but I didn't drop her." Nikki says defensively and I squeeze his hand.

The doctor quickly stitches me up and sends me on our way. Definitely an interesting way to spend our first night married and I guarantee that as soon as they see the stitches our friends and family won't let us live it down any time soon.