Tattooed Ballerina

"I still haven't watched this movie through." Nikki admits with a laugh.

"Really?" I ask. "I've seen it so many times." I admit and he smiles.

"Every time I try to watch this movie I'm with you and we always end up doing something else." He admits and kisses my jaw.

"But we can't do anything else because my little niece is asleep in the other room." I remind him.

Nikki and I are babysitting June but she's asleep in my bed right now. We took this opportunity to try and finish Jaws for the first time, as Nikki said every time we try to watch this movie we, well, we get sidetracked.

"What if we're quiet?" Nikki whispers and kisses behind my ear. "We can close the bedroom door and be quiet." He promises me.

"Later, I promise but Dakota would kill me if she found out." I remind him and he groans. "We drop her off at her ballet class in a couple of hours."

"That's a long time though." My boyfriend complains and wraps his arm a bit tighter around my shoulders.

"You'll be okay, baby." I promise him and kiss his cheek.

We watch the movie in silence for about an hour (it's officially the longest we've ever made it through this movie by the way). I play with his fingers on his left hand while his right arm is still wrapped around me. Nikki kisses my temple and I look up at him, he smiles and kisses my lips quickly. He then kisses my chin and down to the front of my throat. Nikki starts to kiss my neck roughly and I laugh.

"Baby." I moan but I was really trying to complain.

Nikki is quite a bit stronger than me and pushes me back on the couch. His hands go up my shirt as he continues to suck on my neck.

"Babe, slow down." I say quietly and he pulls back.

"Why? What's wrong?" He worried kinda worried.

"You're going to give me razor burn." I laugh and he smiles.

"You know I can live with that." Nikki laughs.

"You think we can get away with it? Like you think she'll wake up?" I ask and he kisses my lips.

"If we're quick and quite." He mumbles and kisses my nose. "Come on, she's not going to wake up."

Nikki continues to kiss my neck and undo my bra. My fingers tangle through his hair and I feel him smirk against my neck. In the next second my lovely boyfriend bites my neck.

"Nikki!" I laugh loudly and he chuckles.

"Ssh, baby. You're going to wake up June." Nikki  laughs and covers my mouth with his.

We start to undo each other's pants but get cut off.

"Aunt Dolly, what are you doing?" The small tired voice of my cousin's child and Nikki pulled away from me.

"Shit." He mumbles and sits up. "We're, uh, we're playing--play fighting!"

"Oh!" June says as I sit up and fix my clothes.

We change the movie and June sits between Nikki and I. She studies the tattoos on the inside of our arms and traces them with her finger.

"I want some of these." June admits. "They're pretty."

"You gotta wait until you're a bit bigger, Junie." Nikki tells her. "They hurt a little bit."

She can't get a really tattoo but I could paint something on her. It wouldn't be permanent but it might give Dakota a heart attack which would be fun to see. June would feel like she'd have a tattoo and--

I catch Nikki looking at me and he smiles.

"What's bouncing around that head of yours?" Nikki wonders. "Your eyes still dart around a lot when your mind is going a million miles a minute."

"Really? I thought that I grew out of that." I admit with a laugh. "But I'm going to get her some tattoos." I say and his eyes grow.

"I think that's illegal, Dall." He says as I stand up.

"Just hold on a second." I say and walk towards my bedroom.

I grab the box that is filled up with little jars of paint. I walk back into the living room and Nikki grins again.

"I see." He laughs.

For the next hour and a bit I paint her arms with full sleeve tattoos. Nikki had the great idea to place the Mötley Crüe logo on the inside of her forearm just to piss off her dad. Vines with little blossoms twist and turn up and down her arms with random designs tied in. My artwork is pretty great and my little niece loves it. Now I get the honour of dropping June off at ballet class with tattoos like a little hard rock princess.

Nikki

The bar is closed for the night but we're all still here. We're all drinking, well all but Dakota who is still fighting with CC and still hasn't told CC or Dallas about her being knocked up. Dallas and princess' girlfriend, Katherine, take turns shooting dirty looks at each other without arguing. Mack, Jason, and Matt make conversation with the rest of us but Jason and Matt look at Dallas which makes me uncomfortable.

I drag Dallas into my lap and kiss her shoulder.

"Want to head out?" I ask her quickly and she looks back at me.

"Sounds good to me." She agrees and stands up. "I'm just going to go get my jacket." Dallas tells me and kisses my cheek.

I watch Dallas walk back towards the back room and completely forgot that her older brother is sitting across from me. I look back and see that Mack is kinda glaring at me which makes Tommy, Vince, Mick, Bobby, and Bret laugh. CC and Dakota are arguing and Rikki is stacking shot glasses and ignoring us almost completely.

"I, uh, I really like your sister." I choke out.

"So do I but you see where I got with her." Matt laughs. "She had this real asshole boyfriend in high school."

"You only say he was an asshole because he didn't let you near Dallas." Jason laugh.

I smile and signal for them to continue. I love hearing about myself.

"I swear he only wanted in her pants, he was our age and banging fourteen year old Dallas." Mack explains.

"Really? Don't think he actually cared about her?" I wonder.

"Nah, she was just blinded by pissing off our dad." Mack continues and I cross my arms.

"Well--" I start but Tommy cuts me off.

"I'm sure he was just an asshole, Nik." The drummer says and I scowl.

Before I can even respond all the lights and the stereo die. We all look around really confused.

"What the hell?" Dallas asks from the back room.

"Guys, we have a problem." Rockett calls from the door. "Automatic door doesn't work without power." He says and shakes the door.

"June!!" CC and Dakota yell and run to the phone.

"The phone is out." CC nearly yells. "What the hell is going on?"

"I already asked that." Dallas says and walks back into the main bar. "Back door is dead too."

"So we're stuck?" Jason asks.

"Unless you want to crawl out a second story window." My girlfriend says sarcastically.

This should be fun.