Pissed Off Dallas

Nikki

Dallas and I never really fought a lot, I mean a lot of arguments. A lot of our arguments are because Dallas is hungry or I'm hungry but this isn't one of those times. Dallas is on the fucking war path with me, Mackenzie, Katherine, and pretty well anyone who gets in her way.

I mean I know that I didn't lock the door but I told Dallas I did. Then Mackenzie and Katherine busted into her room while we were, well how do I put this gently? We were fucking, is that gently enough? Oh well but Dallas is still pissed right off and it's kinda my fault.

Tommy and I shoot pool while Dallas does the whole waitressing thing.

"Does she seem pissed off to you?" Tommy asks and I half smile.

"She is very pissed off." I say as I take my shot.

"At?" He wonders and I shrug.

"Me, Mackenzie, the world." I explain.

"How are you going to deal with that?" Tommy asks and I shrug.

"She'll be fine, I think. I mean she never really stays mad that long." I admit.

"You better hope because I'm willing to bed that if she's pissed off you're not getting any until she's in a better mood." The drummer laughs and I smile.

"Good job, T, you're finally figuring something out." I joke and he shoves me.

Dallas

"You know, if you are Nikki aren't seeing each other anymore---" Matt starts.

"Why would you think that Nikki and I aren't seeing each other anymore?" I demand.

"That's what your big bad brother said." Jason says and points to Mack who sits at the bar with his pompous bitch of a girlfriend.

"So like I said want to get together and--" Matt reaches towards me and I grab his hand.

"Touch me and I will break every bone in your fucking body!" I hiss.

I walk away from jackass one and jackass two and walk directly towards my stupid brother. He's sitting on a bar stool so he's closer to my height than he usually is and I grab him by his collar.

"Why are you tell people that Nikki and I aren't together anymore!" I demand.

"Because you guys are doomed from the start and the fighting, it's the beginning of the end." Katherine answers.

"Stay out of this, bitch!" I say a lot louder than I meant to.

"Dallas, you're being rude." Mack hisses and I roll my eyes.

"And you're being a vindictive asshole! You didn't like Nikki when we were together in high school and you don't like him now. You'd much rather me date one of your womanizing friends over there. You're not the fucking boss of me, get it? I am an adult and you can't tell me who I can and can't date!" I argue.

"I'm your older brother and I know what's best for you! Nikki isn't!" He insists.

"Then who is, Mack? You're asshole of quarterback? I mean he can treat me like I'm some kind of prize to be won, some pawn in a game." I state. "I love Nikki, I don't know how many times I have to tell you that before you get it through your thick skull!"

Nikki

"I'm going to kill him." I mutter as Matt tries to grab Dallas' ass.

"Easy, Nik." Tommy says as Dallas storms off.

"Nope, not this time."I say as I drop my pool stick.

I walk over to Matt and pull him up by his collar. I shove him backwards into a wall and he looks at me confused.

"Listen to me, do not touch Dallas. Touch her again and I will happily serve the time in prison for murdering you!" I hiss.

"Mack says you're not together anymore, you fucking psycho." Matt scoffs.

"We are very much so together and princess is just an asshole!" I assure him.

"Leave him alone." Jason says and grabs my shoulder.

"Mind your own fucking business." Tommy yells and shoves Jason away.

"Stay the hell away from my Dallas, got it?" I demand and I don't get a response. "Do you understand me, asshole?"

"Nikki!" Dallas yells and I let go of Matt.

I turn to see Dallas standing in the middle of the bar with her arms crossed. She looks absolutely pissed off but she looks hot, I don't think that's the point she's trying to make. Dallas motions me over and I walk over like a kid in trouble.

Dallas jumps up and wraps her legs around my hips and arms around my neck. Okay, I kinda like where this is heading. I smile when she meets my eyes and Dallas smiles a little bit.

"Are you still mad?" I wonder.

"Yup but not at you." She admit and I laugh.

"At asshole brother?" I ask and she nods. "Well I'm mad at asshole quarterback."

"It's like fucking high school all over again." Dallas says and we laugh. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say and kiss her lips.

Now I'm almost positive us making out in the middle of the bar is to purely to make Mackenzie, Matt, and probably even Jason mad. At this point I don't even care, I want to piss them off so fucking much. Dallas pulls away from me and I smile.

"Think Dakota will care if I leave early?" She wonders and I laugh.

"I don't care just don't make out in my fucking bar again." Dakota says as she walks last us.

"I guess that answers that." I laugh and Dallas hops down off me.

"I'm going to grab my jacket." My girlfriend says and walks off to the back room.

"See Tommy?" I call as I look back at him. "I get some even when she's pissed off." I laugh and he rolls his eyes.