Problems At The Bar

Time came and went which meant summer crept closer and closer. Mack, Katherine, Jason, and Matt went back to Seattle which I was thankful for. Nikki, Tommy, Mick, and Vince went back on tour which I wasn't exactly excited for.

I mean I'm happy that Mötley Crüe is popular and they're touring Europe but I really miss Nikki. I went from eight years without seeing to seeing him every single day, I got really used to seeing him again. I really am in love with him and I talk to Nikki everyday but it's not the same. I can't wait for the Crüe to come home.

The summer left again as quickly as it arrived, the upside to that Crüe will be home some time this week. Before I knew it, September is here and I'm helping Dakota play June's third birthday which is at the end of this month. June wants a rock star themed birthday so that won't be all that hard for us. We walk around the party store.

"What's bouncing around that head of yours?" I ask my cousin as she picks out streamers.

"Nothing." Dakota says too simply and I roll my eyes.

"You're a horrible liar." I say and she looks over to me. "What? It's true, you can't lie. Now tell me what's going on?"

"Do you think CC and I are a good match?" She asks.

"CC and I don't always see eye to eye but he's a good father." I say and she nods. "Why?"

"We're fighting again. He wants to find out the gender of our baby but I don't." Dakota explains and puts her hands on her stomach.

"Having fights doesn't mean you guys don't belong together." I say and she sighs.

"Well you and Nikki don't fight!" She says defensively.

"We fight all the time, it's just over stupid trivial things. You've gotta remember I've known him for years, we know each other well enough not to take anger and frustrations personally." I explain.

Dakota makes this comment a lot more than I think she'd like to admit. She thinks Nikki and I have a perfect relationship where we don't fight at all. We get into screaming matches that piss off my neighbours. Just when we fight it doesn't drag on and on and on, we eventually calm down and can have a levelheaded conversation. I know no relationship is perfect but I'm pretty close with Nikki.

"How can you do that though?" Dakota wonders.

"I don't know. I mean with Nikki I just know that I've lived without him before and I don't want to go through that again." I explain and she nods.

"Do you think CC will ever ask me to marry him?" She asks and I laugh.

"He's stupid if he doesn't." I laugh and she smiles. "I mean you're going to have two kids together come February."

"What if he doesn't want to get married?" Dakota asks.

"You've been living in sin since '81. You're already going to hell." I say and she laughs.

Bret

I had a bad feeling from the minute we decided to go to Dakota's bar. I felt like something was going to go wrong and CC kinda agreed with me so June was left with a babysitter.

Dallas was running around with her glasses in her hair taking orders. Dakota was working behind the bar. CC and Rikki were shooting pool and Bobby and I were sitting at a table drinking. It was a completely normal night at the bar. The only thing that felt off was my weird gut feeling.

I don't exactly know what happened but the bar got really really quiet then all I heard was glass getting shattered. Someone threw bricks through the front windows and shards of glass littered the floor. Everyone stood frozen looking at the glass. Then these huge guys wrecked into the bar.