Chapter 3

Scarlet's Pov~

"Oh shit." He cursed under his breath.

"I am so sorry. I....I just.... Oh God..." I was unable to say anything so I just quickly pulled out a few wipes from the nearby tissue box and dabbed it on his hand.
Cleaned up his table and brought some ice, a piece of cloth and handed over to him.

'Watch what you do. You may leave now. I'll call you later." He said angrily while placing the ice and cloth on his hand.

"YES sir. I am sorry. "I whispered in a low voice.

He dismissed me for a while and then through the intercom informed me to get some files from the department on 37th floor, also arrange them alphabetically.

It was a relief that he didn't fire me for the coffee thing.
I just followed his command and started getting files and arranged them in my cabin. I must say I am a bit scared now.

After an hour boss called me up into his office cabin. I took a notepad, a pen and also the files and headed over to his cabin.

Here we go...

He stood in front of the table, both hands supporting on it with one leg crossed over the other. I was sitting on the chair facing right opposite to him.

He was looking at me for a few seconds which made me squirm a bit on the chair.

"Wehave a list of things to be done tomorrow so I want you to note down and makearrangements for it.

1. Fix a meet with Mr. Arnold Shaw, Project Manager for hotel Starlight.

2. Book a reservation, table for two at Royal's for lunch with Nell Lawrence.

3. I want all the board employees gathered for a meet regarding the new plans for Phoenix Project. Keep it after lunch.

4. Remind me a Meet with Mr. Kazuya Kanagawa at morning 10 am.

5. And lastly, visit to Hotel Paradise."

He said all these while looking at me but I just focused on noting down things because this time I don't want anything to go wrong.

"So arrange all these accordingly and I hope u made a note of all these."

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Oh and here, these are the important numbers you can contact them and arrange meetings as we discussed." He passed on a paper to me and I took a look at it.

"Sir is there anything else apart from this you want me to do."

"Well yeah, get me lunch from The Reney's. They know my take just tell them it's for me." He said thoughtfully.

I nodded in response, left his cabin and checked my watch. Its lunch time and so I decided to grab lunch for my boss and as well as get some food for me as well.

Reney's is just opposite to our office. It's a small shop which provides delicious food and my boss prefers his lunch from here always. Maddie said they always keep a theme. I guess today's theme is red, so I see red everywhere. Tables, chairs, uniforms, menu's etc. all are red. They also have a special menu set up on the board.

I approached the counter and a very handsome person was taking up the orders.

"What would you like to order Miss?" He asked me politely and I gave him a small smile.