Chapter 44.

Vince's Pov~

She is so beautiful and I can't believe she is here with me.

Now everything will be fine. I can show her how much I love her and care for her.

Because of Alexander I never got a chance to show how much I love her. If he wouldn't had interfered that day when I was about to propose her, then today I would have not done this to her. I know at first she will hate me but eventually she will see it because it was all for us so that we can be together. That's why I agreed with Cherry's plans and kidnapped her.

I was seated on a chair next to the bed where she was lying and soundly asleep. I brushed a strand of hair from her face and stroked her cheek.

I still remember our first meeting at Pearce Industries. I entered into her cabin and the moment she looked up I was mesmerized by her beauty especially her eccentric blue eyes. She was like a fallen angel into earth. Instantly I felt a spark and right then onwards I decided that she is the one for me.

I first started out by being a friend so that she gets comfortable with me. It was fun being with her and I felt happy and content in life.

I remember that day as well, when I was supposed to go out for that family trip with Pearce Family and Scarlet. But Alexander gave me work overseas and sent me away for it. During that period of time I terribly missed her. I wanted to spent time with her and all I had in mind was only her.

The days when I was away from her, I realized she is someone who have made an impact in my life. She has taken a special place in my heart and I love her unconditionally. During the times I had spent with her I got to know that she is a humble human being with a very caring nature.

She is like a drug to me, if I don't have her then my life will be out of control and I will go crazy.

So when I was back in NY, I headed straight to office to meet her and tell her what I feel for her.

When I saw her all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and kiss her senseless. I exactly did that because I couldn't stop myself from doing it.
But that kiss cost me my job, I got fired by Alexander and blacklisted my name due to which I was not getting hired by any other reputed organization.

But what hurt me the most was that she didn't say anything to me and never met me after that. I thought maybe, she had no feelings for me. She likes Alexander and maybe he stopped her from meeting me. I was not aware of them being together but still somewhere I felt like she did like me. So I stayed away from her thinking maybe that is the right thing at that time. Besides that I was in a very bad condition. Living in NY without a job is scary. My life turned into another angle where, from being a Project Manager I worked in Cafe and then later on joined as a bartender as well. I worked day and night to meet my ends though my father had loads of money and power as he belonged to the mafia world. I never wanted to be a part of it. My mother always told me to do the right thing. Do what your heart says and always do well for yourself as well as for others. That is the reason why I was struggling here to find a job and establish a reputation for myself.

After trying so much none of the companies accepted me. Hence, I decided to meet her once again. I met her in a mall co-incidentally and told her to meet me at the park. As her number which I had been unreachable, I took help of my mafia connection and tracked her new number. Texted her as a reminder to meet her and we met that day. I told her everything. I knew she will understand and will help me get back my job. Hence, I got a new job at Harlow Industry as Project Manager and thanked her for the same.

Everything changed during Ashton Pearce's Birthday party. I met Cherry and she made me realize that I have a chance with Scarlet. I need to make her my life partner by showing her how much I love her.
A light of hope appeared when I talked with Cherry.