Chapter 47.

Alexander's Pov~

"What did you say?" I asked in anger to the officer on call.

"He got escaped. I am sorry Mr. Pearce but we are currently doing our best to get hold of him. Our best teams are out there searching for him. Do not worry Sir, we will handle this. Please...."

I disconnected the call without listening further and cursed at him.

The...F**k!

We all gathered at my parents' home right now. Mom invited us for dinner, just a small family gathering for scarlet returning home safe and sound. But they are unaware of the fact that she is still in danger as that asshole Vince is still out there planning to destroy our peace.

"What happened?" Ashton came out to the garden area and asked me with concern.

"Vince.., escaped."

"How the hell did that happen?"

"Lucca Donati..."

"Oh damn him. F**k! Now what...?"

Baxter might be able to track or something. Let our girls be home unaware of the situation. I don't want them to panic; besides Scarlet is already shaken with all that happened with her."

"Yeah that's right and we will tighten the security much more than ever. I'll call more guards to protect our house as well as the surrounding neighborhood." Ashton said while taking out his cellphone.

"Kids... don't let them come out of the house. Tell our maid Miss. Andy to keep them inside and be vigilant. I don't know, anything can happen and we have to be careful."
I said with concern while thinking about every possible precaution to be taken to keep all my family safe.

"I know. Alex, I think few of us should stay home with them. It will be safer and we can be in contact updating ourselves with the situations...Yeah?" He said with a thought.

'Yes, that's a good idea. I need Maximo and Ray with me. Baxter will be working with his team in his apartment."

"Okay, I'll be here with them along with dad and Derek. I'll inform these plans to Derek as well as dad so that we all can tackle problems together."

"Yeah, let's go inside." I said while keeping a calm face and headed inside with Ashton.

"Where were you both boys? We are waiting for you two. Come on now." Estelle grabbed our hands and led us to the dining room.

I saw Scarlet with concerned eyes and I walked towards her side and placed a kiss on her head, giving a warm smile. She instantly felt relaxed a bit and turned to look at the others. I know how she is feeling right now and have lot of questions to ask. But right now we have other matters to handle so we will have our talk later when everything is over.

The family was happy and having dinner with content and peace while having discussions and other silly conversations. On the other hand, I was on a calculative thought of formulating a plan to get hold of Vince. Scarlet placed her hand on mine and I came out of my thoughts while I looked at her.

Her smile is the one thing I would die for and to keep her happy I will do everything possible. I will not allow him to take her away from me.

I kissed her back of the hand and reassured her that everything is fine.

Once when dinner was done, Scarlet and Taylor sat together having a conversation with each other. Taylor recovered from her injuries and is fine now. Kids were playing around with Derek and Ray. Mom, Estelle and dad were having a discussion regarding something with excitement.
I was standing with Ashton and it was time for me to leave.