Chapter 26

Happy Reading~

✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩○✩

Alexander's Pov~~~

I want to see her.
Damn!
It's Sunday, I hope she is home.

The night when I was drunk and angry at her for being with someone else I realized that I want her to be ......Only mine.

I was worried as she was nowhere to be found. Then when I saw her standing with that guy made my blood boil and so I dragged her away from him.

I was so jealous. Yes. Because she was smiling when she was with him and looked happy. It's not the same way when she is with me.

I know, I tend to lose my calm and temper but I do apologize for that.... right?

I want me to be the reason of her smiles and laughter.

I want to make her happy and.....

Oh god! What is wrong with me?

What have you done to me Scarlet?

I am going insane now!

I just.... I just wanted her to be with me, so I took her to my apartment.

She was looking so gorgeous in that dress and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I don't know what took over me that when I looked into her eyes, I had an urge to kiss her so I pulled her towards me and kissed her light pink lips.

Her lips were so soft and kissable that I couldn't stop myself but she pushed me away and I didn't wanted to stop.

I wanted to touch her. I was on top of her but she looked scared and reluctant.

I don't want her to be scared of me. I don't want to hurt her in anyways.

I just want to be with her and make her happy. I want to see her smile and that twinkle in her eyes.

She is different from all the other girls that I have ever met in my life.

She is simple, considerate, efficient, smart, and beautiful and the list goes on.

And I have this feeling that I don't want to lose her in anyway.

I have never felt this way before, not even with Cherry.

I really don't know what exactly this feeling is towards her. I want to figure it out myself.

I want her to be with me.

I need to talk with her right away.

I grabbed my car keys and headed over to her apartment.

Damn I miss her so much.

◎◎◎◎◎

I was standing outside her apartment door.

Restless, excited, happy...the feeling that I am going through is immense.

God!

I pressed the doorbell and stood there outside patiently while leaning onto the wall next to me.

What the hell!

"Who is it?" A voice echoed from inside the room.

What the hell! Why is he here that too without his shirt?