Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to : @huntres13 ♥♥♥

❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇

Scarlet's Pov~

After a week,

Rumors of me dating the CEO had died down instead currently the camera has shifted its focus onto Ex-lovers: Cherry & Alexander.

Since he had that interview with Larissa Leighton, Mr. Pearce is always in a pissed off attitude. Maddie informed me that he gave that interview to keep away the press from me but never expected them to ask him about his Ex-girlfriend. I didn't ask her why he is so pissed off because that is his personal thing. He is always keeping himself busy by attending meetings with the boards or clients, or else pretty much sitting inside his cabin going through his work documents.

He is avoiding all kinds of business parties and social events which is actually a good platform for venturing out his business.

Beep beep.... (Suddenly my intercom buzzed and I answered it immediately.)

"Scarlet. What have you given me here? This is not the file I asked you. Cabin.....Now." He yelled at me impatiently and I could sense the rising irritation in his voice.

"Yes Sir." Though I know his mood is not so great today as well and now as it's an everyday routine I calmly responded to him.

Taking a deep breath I stood up and mentally prepared myself before entering into the battle field. I carried along with me the most important files of all recent projects and tapped on his door two times and entered in.

There he is standing in his all glorious form with a scowl on his face. As I entered he looked up at me with his piercing emerald green eyes staring at me in anger.

Here we go,

Round 1

"Is this the file I asked you? Are you f**king blind?" He threw the file in front of me and all the papers got scattered around the floor.

I asked you the Diamond Star's document's not Silver Star!

Where are the Phoenix's documents and the agreement of Sea side Hills project that I had asked you earlier? I am not able to find it here on my desk.

Damn why don't you give me the files which are needed.

And why haven't I received the blue prints of that new construction site?"

He yelled all this while with the list of above things and I stood there patiently tolerating his mood swings.

I firmly stood there and released a breath and took a step forward and informed him everything which he needed to know.

"Sir, Diamond Star as well as Silver Star project documents have been kept into your first drawer as you have meetings for both on Monday morning.

Phoenix project document you had carried along with you at home yesterday.

Agreement of Sea side Hills project is here on your left side of the table.

And

Blueprints of the new construction site are in that yellow folder which you currently threw down on floor." I replied him calmly without showing how tired I actually am with his attitude towards me and everyone else.

I quickly moved around and collected all the papers and blueprints lying on the floor. Filed it and kept it neatly on his table.

"I need a cup of coffee." He ordered whilst seated on his chair going through yet another document.

Asshole!

I said it in my mind and headed out to cafeteria to get his precious coffee.

Round 2

"Scarlet! What the hell. Is this the way you take prints of important documents. Do I have to teach you everything? Do it again neatly. I don't want these dark lines over the pages and check the spelling errors.
Damn it."

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again. I will redo it and get you a proper one."

Round 3

"Scarlet. Is this a coffee? I want it hot and there is less milk. Prepare and get it again."

"I'm sorry. I'll get it right away."

Bastard!

He is insane for doing this with me.
Argh!

Finally Round 4

"You are not having a holiday this Sunday. We have a meet with one of the client. I will text you the details later.

I want you to remind me a few meetings tomorrow. Make a note of it.

1. Meet with Royal's Group.
2. Meet with Highland Group.
3. Meet with Bentleys Group.

That's it for today.

Now, do the file work for fresh new projects and submit it to the senior manager. Tell him to recheck the details. You may leave now."

He is freaking kidding me!
He took my Sunday off. Which sane person keeps a meeting on SUNDAY?

And file work for fresh projects. It's already end of the day, he wants my work time to be extended by an hour. It surely will take 1 hour max to finish this work off.

Oh god! Damn this handsome devil for making my life hell right now.

What other choice do I have other than follow his order.

I made a note of everything and with a depressed face I led the way to my cabin.

How long will I have to go through this? I am so freaking tired. I feel like taking a small vacation. But....I can't!

A lonesome tear slipped from my left eye and I wiped it off with the back of my hand. Then started completing my tiring tasks and waited for this dreadful day to get over.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hi everyone,

I'm putting a lot of effort and it will be really helpful if you vote, comment and share.

Thank you,

Catheriene