Chapter 24

📣 A big thank you🌌 to all my awesome readers for your support!!!

Happy Reading....

⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐

Scarlet's Pov~

What is happening right now? I can't believe it. He is kissing me passionately and I am frozen. I couldn't respond to him as my mind was totally shut.

The only thing I hear and feel are my heartbeats pounding inside me.

He slowly started kissing my left cheek and gave feather light kisses along my jaw and placed a soft kiss in the hollow of my neck. A shiver ran across my body and I took a sharp intake of breath. He moved his hand from my waist to the upper part of my body but I pushed him away.

He smirked and took steps towards me while putting away his unbuttoned shirt. He is half naked and I was awestruck with his perfect body.

I moved backwards till I hit the bed and fell onto it. He hovered on top and leaned closer onto me while placing both of his hands on either sides of my body. His emerald green eyes were staring at me and I was getting all tingles all over my body.

I like the way he looks at me.

I like when he is with me, I feel safe and this is all crazy but I feel something which I have never felt before.

He nuzzles at the hollow of my neck and showers me with soft kisses. His hand slowly travels down to the sides of my body and stops at my butt and he squeezes it.

I immediately jerked up, opening my eyes and stood up. Then I realized, it was just a dream. But a bit similar to it had happened yesterday night and I am still here at his apartment.

Oh god! This is crazy.

Why did I dream something like that and most importantly..... I liked it. What is wrong with me?

Why was Alexander behaving so different yesterday? He was so angry at first and though I said that I am not scared of him, I definitely was.

The way he was looking at me, it made feel self-conscious and gave tingles inside my stomach. Argh...damn him.

I need a warm bath to feel better and to calm my nerves also fresh clothes to change. I opened his closet, grabbed a clean bath towel and a white shirt with black boxer from his cloth rack.

After half an hour I was fresh and got dressed in his shirt and boxer. Slowly, tip toeing I entered the living room to check up on him.

The couch was empty. Where is he? I thought to myself.

When I looked left, I saw him in the balcony, lying on floor sleeping without any blanket looking breathtakingly handsome.

Damn. I should stop crushing on him.
He is my boss.

Suddenly he stirred in his sleep and I froze for a second. His eyes were still closed so I quickly went inside and brought a blanket out for him.

He must be feeling cold so I draped the blanket over him. Well, I do care for him.

Then I placed a glass of water and a tablet near to his side. He will definitely need it later.

I went into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast and coffee for us.

The breakfast was ready and I placed it on the table for both of us. Just when I turned around, got collided with a strong muscly toned-up body.

Alexander, he is up already now and staring at me intently. I was...well looking everywhere except at him and took a few steps back from him.