Chapter 17

This chapter is dedicated to gaby_ester14

●○●○●◎◎◎※◎※◎◎●○●○●

Scarlet's Pov~

"Taylor!" I am home after work and am so happy that I need to share all the details happened today with my best friend.

"You wouldn't believe what happened today. Where are you?" I placed my bag down near to the table beside my bed and I heard her voice coming over from across her room.

"In here, I am taking shower. I will be out in a minute!" She came out in her bathrobe and I smiled at her while sitting on her bed, facing her.

"You look so damn happy. Did you find a guy or something?" She asked while rummaging through her closet for her favorite baggy red T-shirt.

"No silly! Today I rejoined Pearce Industries."

"What?" She stopped searching for her shirt and turned around to look at me.

"Yes. Alexander came by today at my office and apologized for what he did. He also offered me a double pay and asked me to rejoin as his PA.

Lorry I just couldn't believe he came by and asked me to come back. And you know what? This was the second time he apologized to me. I just couldn't say No to him. Besides Pearce Industries is a dream job and who wouldn't want to work there."

"He really did that?" She asked me with a grin on her face.

"Yes."

"I knew he will make things better, took some time to put some sense into his head."

"Taylor what are you saying?" I asked with confusion.

"Oh nothing at all, Scarlet I am so happy for you. Wait let me get my shirt on and let's celebrate." She got back to searching for her t-shirt and I headed to my room for taking a quick shower.

After a while we just talked about few things of our works while preparing dinner.

Dinner was done and we were just watching a movie on Romedy Now.

I was checking up on my cell,

Ding Ding!
A new message flashed onto my screen and I clicked on it.

***********************************************************************

See you tomorrow at office.
Good Night.

- Alexander P.

************************************************************************

I read the text and unknowingly a smile crept across my face. Then all I did was reread the text like 10 times.

Taylor fell asleep on the couch itself so I brought a blanket and placed over her. She snuggled up more and slept off well. I was on my bed with my mind full of thoughts regarding one man. Even when I close my eyes, I can see his perfect face and piercing green eyes looking into mine with an intensity which cannot be explained in words but felt heavily, giving me goosebumps on my entire body. That man is.....

Alexander Pearce.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※

Mine Forever has crossed 500 reads!

Thank you to all my readers who gave me so much support and love.
Keep reading and enjoy.

V.S.C

Catheriene♡♡♡