Chapter 20

This chapter is dedicated to -LexyNikole ,

_Kendraa

TomiStarcher

Infinity_723

Also Thanks to -

asleepinwonderland

toyindada

apriljoybison

For adding Mine Forever in your - to read list.

Hope you all like it!!
😁😄😘💕

°○°○°○°○°°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Alexander's Pov~

"Scarlet, Cabin....Now."

I was waiting to talk with her about what happened yesterday. I couldn't even sleep last night. All I remember was her widened eyes and sad face. The way she left my cabin, damn it hurts me to see her like that.

I didn't do anything wrong and I need to tell her that. She came in with few files and placed it on my desk. I gestured towards her to take a seat and she did so.

"Sir, do you want me to take notes?"

"No. I mean, yes."

I was looking at her for a second. She is wearing a simple yet an elegant formal wear.

 She is wearing a simple yet an elegant formal wear

She is looking beautiful as always.

Then I realized she is waiting for me to say something. I cleared my throat and said,

"I will be attending the charity event which is being organized by Mr. and Mrs. Hope on this coming Saturday so keep that day free."

"Okay Sir." She said while noting it down.

"Scarlet...I...." She looked up at me and I continued with what I wanted to tell her.

"About yesterday, it was not I who initiated the..."

"Sir, you don't have to explain anything to me. It's your personal life and I am just your PA. We both share only a professional relationship. So it's fine. I know my boundaries and I don't want to cross it.

If you don't mind, do you have anything else regarding work that you want to discuss with me? If not then I am taking my leave.

I don't mean to be rude. It's just that I have pending work which is to be completed."

I was stunned. No other girl has ever talked to me like that. She stood up to leave while I calmed myself and said,

"Yes. I want you to accompany with me for the event."

"I...I can't." She said reluctantly.

I am pissed off now.

"I am not asking you. It's an order.
You may leave now."

She nodded and left.

I sighed.

I wanted to tell her that it wasn't me who initiated the kiss. It was my ex-girlfriend Cherry.

She came by to meet me, she have only given me troubles and have hurt me numerous times. We broke up about 6 months ago.

Yet after so long, she is still the same.
Selfish .....Bitch.

She unexpectedly came onto me and kissed, while keeping my hands across her waist. That's when Scarlet entered and saw us. And immediately Scarlet left my cabin.

I lashed out on Cherry and threatened her never to see me again. I hate her for making my life a living hell.

But Scarlet, well I don't know why I wanted to explain to her all this when she just stopped me from doing so.

What the hell!

What she said is right.

I am her boss.

I am Alexander Pearce.

And yes she is just my PA, and from now on I don't care what she feels about anything.

God..... This is so frustrating!

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※

Note : The picture above is of Cherry Antonio. Alex's ex gf.