Chapter 46.

Scarlet's Pov~

How dare he touch me!

Oh god! He has lost his mind.

I need to get out of here.

This is insane, first Cherry and now him. Both are delusional.

If I stay here for even another minute or so, I swear even I will lose my sanity.

I...I want to go home.

Saying to myself I was running away from Vince. I took a left turn from the hallway, reaching at the end I saw there were two long stairs on each end of the sides, swirling down to a hall. I quickly got down from the stairs. When I reached almost at the end, I just tried to look back to see if Vince is far away from me or not, but then suddenly I got collided into a wall or rather say someone.

Scary yet mysterious....Deviously handsome man, he seemed to be of the same age as Alexander I guess.

Cold green eyes, dark brown hair set back. He was tall with hard muscled body with an overall look of a model. He looked danger to me and very intimidating.

He held me firmly so that I won't fall from the last step on which I am standing right now but he was staring at me intently.

"Help me." I whispered softly only for him to hear. Though I don't know who he is but he looks damn scary to me so he definitely can deal with anyone, even maybe Vince.

"That's exactly what I am doing right now." He said in a serious tone but his cold eyes soften a bit while speaking to me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Scarlet....Scarlet... Sweetheart, you can't run away from me. There is no way in hell I am loosing you to that Asshole. Scarlet." Vince called out for me and now stood upstairs.

"Who the hell are you? Let go of her." Vince commanded to the new guy.

"Please. Help me." I clutched onto the suit coat of the new guy with fear and pleaded to him.

"Hey, let go of her. Do you know who I am?" Vince was getting angry by now. He was descending down the stairs with a pissed off look while the new guy was standing with me very calmly.

"You are the damn heir of your father's mafia gang. But, do you know what? I don't care!

Just F**k off and I suggest you to stay away from her."

"You son of a b***h... How dare you?" Vince roared and pulled out a gun and pointed at him. I gasped.

Suddenly few men carrying guns started surrounding us and were pointing it at us. I froze.

Out of nowhere, men in black suits entered into the hall firing bullets while the other gang of men started doing the same.

I felt like I was in the middle of a war zone. The new guy was holding me along with him; his body was shielding me from any kind of harm.
Vince started firing bullets across the hall towards us but we dodged it somehow. Thanks to him, he is guiding me out from there very efficiently. But who is he?

All men were fighting while he pulled me out from the hall towards another set of doors. That led to another hall which was larger than the previous one.

It's the main hall of this house I guess, but right now at every corner or place men are fighting or dropping dead. But this room had no one else except for us.

"Dove..." Hearing the familiar voice I turned around to see him.

"Alexander." The new guy nodded at him and unclasped his hold on my hand, I immediately ran towards my man.