Chapter 40.

Scarlet's Pov~~

"Scarlet, there is a delivery for you."
Lorry informed me while I was unpacking my things in our new apartment. Yes, today I am officially moving in with him.

"Delivery for me? Oh okay." I asked while thinking about what it could be.

"Well, see it's a beautiful flower bouquet. I think it's from your Mr. Pearce. Oh there is no note in here but it's a pretty lovely gesture. Don't you think? "She asked while giving it to me and I gladly accepted it with a sweet smile.

"Oh look at you. I am so happy to see you fall in love like this." She cooed and I giggled while hugging her.

"Okay now. Let's get back to our work. I need to set all these things today before he comes back from work."

"Don't you think even you should surprise him with something special?" She wriggled her eyebrows while looking at me excitedly.

"Yeah ....actually I should. I have never done anything for him. It's been him, who keeps doing something or the other for me. But Lorry I don't know what he likes!" I realized it now; I have not done a single thing for him.

"Well, I think you both should have a bold and sexy date tonight in your apartment with dim lights, soft music, a hearty dinner and ravishing hot sex." She winked at me.

"Lorry...! Just shut up" I was so flustered. My cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

"What? He will be damn surprised. He likes surprises. Phht...If you ask me, I'll say just go for it. He will be on cloud nine. "

"How do you know he like surprises?"

"Uh...come on Letty all men like surprises from their girlfriend."
She said and rolled her eyes up and then mumbled something to herself.

"What?" I asked her while keeping my stuff inside the cupboard.

"Nothing..." She mumbled.

After pushing aside all the thoughts, I continued with my work.

After few minutes, again the doorbell rang. Lorry got to it and called out for me to come and see what it is. When I entered the living area I was surprised to see bouquets of flowers were all around the place. The delivery man still kept on placing the bouquet inside.

"Hey, may I know who is delivering all these flowers to her? " Lorry asked the delivery man and he just shrugged in response.

Our new apartment is quite spacious if you see. The whole place is homey with furnished set of sofa and chairs in the living room with a beautiful royal chandelier hanging on the top. Front wall consist of T.V. and also a comfy couch is set towards the right side. The living area also includes the large balcony which is separated by a sliding glass door. Then towards the left side is our bedroom with a combination of sky blue and light cream colored walls while in the middle a large kind sized bed is placed as well as adjustable light and room temperature system is also set. Towards the middle is his study room and towards the right side is the modern kitchen with all the amenities.

And right now if you see, this apartment is totally occupied with bouquet of flowers everywhere.

Lorry finds it romantic and now she is counting them all while I am surprised with such a gesture and was smiling like an idiot.

After an hour, we finished with our unpacking of all my things and enjoyed a hearty lunch. Lorry had to leave for certain date which she won't tell me hence we said our goodbyes and I was all alone in the apartment.