Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to DanielleMartin776

follyy

navyachowdary13

Ludney34

Also thanks to ~

HemangiNaik

Meriabby

sagarikamangol

For adding Mine forever in your reading list!!!😊😊😊

Thanks to all of you.😁

You all are awesome and hope you all enjoy reading!!😘😘😘

Mine Forever has crossed 1000 reads!!!!😄😄😄😄😘😘😘😘😘

♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡◎♡

Scarlet's Pov~

"I am ready. I will be down in 5 mins." I replied to Mr. Pearce and he said an okay and disconnected the call.

I quickly grabbed my keys, purse and stepped out of the apartment. Taylor was already at the charity event helping her mom out. I entered the elevator and sent a quick text to her stating that I am on my way.

I am wearing a simple short black dress with matching black heels, minimal makeup and I have let down my hair. Hope I look okay.

When I walked towards my building entrance I saw Mr. Pearce standing there in his oh so glorious form, looking extremely hot in a black suit.

I bet he is going to grab all the attention tonight. He turned towards me and eyed me up and down. Well that made me a bit conscious.

Am I looking bad?

Is something wrong?

"You look beautiful." He said in a low husky voice. Getting a compliment from him made me blush and the way he is looking at me is giving a butterfly effect in the pit of my stomach.

 Getting a compliment from him made me blush and the way he is looking at me is giving a butterfly effect in the pit of my stomach

Note: Picture above is of Alexander Pearce wearing his suit for the event.

I lowered my gaze and thanked him while he escorted me out to his car and we headed for the event.

◎○◎○◎○◎○◎

We reached the event at 7 pm and the valet took his car for parking. When we entered, the press was awaiting for clicking pictures of the guests and they were even asking questions as usual.