Upset Note

To those who are commenting on the long list of dedications as a complaint,

You people are complaining for the long list of "Dedications" and I don't understand y?

First of all-

Its difficult to mention so many people together and thank them here.

Noting down each readers names and making sure their names are included in the list with proper spellings etc. Yet I decided to take that pain to sit and mention all those who supported me, commented on my work and its a gesture of thanking them. That too, I mentioned the names as much as I can.

It's a thing called "Acknowledgement"......

Do you know as a reader you feel happy when you see the author acknowledging your comments or like or atleast for reading the book. I don't know about you but I would definitely feel happy if any authors or readers mention me in their dedications or any other list of acknowledgement  I immediately thank them for the same as well.

The list which I have mentioned is in the end of the chapters so there is no disruption of reading. Rest the chapters r continued and the book is completed. I'm totally upset with such comments.

What the hell is the problem then?

Stop putting up such stupid comments.

I am totally upset with you people......seriously!

Appreciate the small things that you see. It's easy to comment like this but do you people even think before doing so?

There are so many comments in here which are unnecessary ones. To some extent I reply back to those comments. Few have been deleted.  Sometimes I ignore, now I don't even bother to delete. Plus it's difficult to keep a tab on all and filter it.

Do you even understand all this? I've not mentioned the names of those who commented it but if it happens again I'll mention all your names in here next time and block u all. I am a  very hardworking person so I will sit down and make a note of your names. Don't think it as a joke.

This time I am highly pissed that's the reason I've put up this note.

Thank you to those who are good and supportive as always. You all are truly the best people on earth.

Thank you!

Regards,
Catheriene.