Chapter 28

There is an important note at the end of the chapter. Do read it!

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Scarlet's Pov~~~~

» Schedule a meeting with Mr. Rosh Harrison for Hotel Starlight.

» Schedule a meeting with Mr. Martin Rupert, Assistant Manager of Hotel Paradise.

» Arrange for Board meeting @ 2pm.

» New project discussions with creative team.

» Gentle reminder for Mr. Pearce:

Schedule interviews for

→ News channels

→ Magazines

→ Advertisements

→ Charity events...

I was going through my today's task when the intercom buzzed.

"SCARLET.....CABIN NOW!"

It's time for me to face him and here we go. Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door and entered in. He was proof reading a document.

He looks so perfect and unbelievably hot today.

"I know I am hot." He said in a raspy voice, breaking my thought.

How did he know about what I am thinking? My eyes went wide. He smiled devilishly while looking at me.

I immediately turned a shade of cherry red and looked down rather than into his eyes.

He cleared his throat, moved out from his chair and stood in front of me.

I looked up and saw that he was standing too close to me and for a second he stared at my lips and then looked into my eyes.

I was getting goose bombs and the way I feel now with him is something I can't understand, it is kind of a tingling sensation deep down in the lower region of my stomach and my heart flutters. It's crazy.

"I...Umm...Sir you called me. I mean...do you need help with... anything...?" I asked to distract him and make myself calm as well.

He moved back towards his table and grabbed a file and a card, then turned around to face me.

"This file as well as card you keep it with you and we are going to Italy for two weeks so book our flight tickets and get ready for it." He said while handing me the file.

"Italy!!" Did I hear it right? I couldn't believe what he said. So I asked him in a low voice once again.

"Yes. A business trip, have a meeting with the Rosario's. So we will be leaving tomorrow." He said with excitement in his eyes.

"What?" My eyes went wide. We are leaving tomorrow to Italy. And I am very much excited as it's my first time travelling out to another country.

"Is there any problem?" He asked me with a worry on his face.

"No..no..no..no.. I ...will arrange everything Asap." I replied to him and immediately turned to leave but he stopped me and pulled towards him and right then I felt his soft lips on mine.

He is kissing me...

His both hands were on my cheeks and he kissed me breathlessly and urgently like his life depended on me.
I was about to respond to his kiss but....

"BABYYY... "

It got interrupted and I pushed him back, turned around to see who is it?

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a stern voice. I could see that he is angry and he is holding my hand to control his temper.