Chapter 25

Happy Reading~

○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○

Scarlet's Pov ~~~

He opened the door and a beautiful woman entered inside the apartment with a warm smile. She is tall; have wavy brown hair paired with honey brown eyes. She was carrying few bags along with her and gave Alexander a warm hug and then turned towards me with an amused look.

"Uh....did I interrupt something?"
She asked with an eyebrow raised at us.

"Yes. No!"

Alexander and me we both exclaimed together and then looked at each other. The women started laughing and she pulled me into a warm hug.

I was blushing like hell.

"You are so beautiful in person. Oh... sorry... I am Estelle, Ashton's wife."
She said with a sweet smile.

"Ashton is my elder brother and they have two kids." Alexander said while looking into the bag which was brought by Estelle.

I nodded and was about to introduce myself but she cut me off.

"I know Scarlet you are his PA. I hope he is treating you well dear." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yes." I said quickly.

"Why did you want to meet me?" Alexander asked Estelle while offering her a glass of orange juice.

She took it from him happily and took a sip of it and replied,

"Oh...umm...Actually I came to inform you that mother has called us all for dinner tonight and bring Scarlet as well along with you."

"Me?" I asked with a surprise.

She nodded with a smile.

"Okay. We will be there. Now, we have to go to office so hurry up and get ready." He gave me the bag and I went into the bedroom to change.

After half an hour we all got into the car and on the way I got to know that Estelle is an interior designer and love to do shopping. She loves Ashton and her kids a lot as she told me little things about them which brought huge smile on her face. She is such a down to earth person and we instantly became friends.

We dropped her and said our goodbyes and headed to our office for work.

Ava greeted us with a smile and I acknowledged her with a hi while we entered the office together.

I was sitting in my cabin and doing my own work while he was in his cabin, doing his own work. We haven't spoken about anything regarding previous night or about today's kiss. During my short break I called up Taylor to inform her that I am fine and will be back late as dinner is at Mr. Pearce's place.

It was all work and in the end of the day I was exhausted. It was time to wrap up and head for dinner.

We reached his household and I was in awe with the two little adorable kids who ran towards Alexander.

"Hey, easy there little devils." He held up both of them and placed kisses on each of their cheeks. They kissed him back together.

Woah....Who is this person? What happened to my boss?

He is so different and easy going with kids.

So cute!

Mrs. Pearce came rushing towards us with happiness spread across her face. She hugged me first with warmth and I felt ... like she is my mother. I love the way she is -Beautiful, Loving and a very Caring mother.