Chapter 32.

Alexander's Pov~~~

Soft lips...

Smooth skin....

Angelic face.....

She is so beautiful.....

I always want her to be with me like this, in my arms, every morning. Damn, I feel so...complete with her.

She is mine.

This girl has clearly invaded my mind and heart. I don't know how?

But I want to be with her. She is different from all.

And I know, yesterday I was a jerk due to my behavior. I shouldn't have thrown her cellphone. Maximo, that idiot made me do it. He was taking her out for a date which she isn't aware of. For her it's just an outing with a friend.

Common man, anybody would notice that he is interested in her. The way he made conversations with her, always being considerate, polite and even staring at her all times. All this just ticked me off. I wanted to tell him to back off, she is my girl. But then again, she will just say I behave wrongly. For her I am the only one who is always wrong and others are always right.

Last night it ticked me off when she said that I am not her boyfriend and that we aren't in a relationship.
Yes...I get it. We aren't together yet.

But I made it very clear to her that she is mine.
I couldn't resist myself from kissing her so I did. I kissed her and yes she is very much kissable.

But another great thing that happened yesterday was that she kissed me.

She kissed me!

I am going crazy, I know. But it's good. I feel good.

Instead of ordering her, I requested not to go out with that idiot. And she said yes!!!

I was finally relieved to hear those words from her. So I kissed her and pulled her beside me. Hugging and cuddling, we both just slept off together.

Now here I am, with my beautiful girl enjoying my lovely morning peacefully.

She is such an angel. I placed the loose strands of hair behind her ears and gave a feather light kiss on top of her forehead. She squirmed a bit but was still asleep. I slowly got up without waking her up and headed towards the washroom. Got freshened up and went near to the balcony.

Gave a quick order for our breakfast then turned towards my cellphone to check up on my schedule.
Hmm have to visit the site for the new project with Mr. Rosario.

Rosario's... I won't allow that idiot to have my girl. Somehow he will try to convince her make new plans for his date.

I will have to think of something. Cool, change of plans. 😁

I am going to take her on a date.

●●●※※※●●●

Scarlet's Pov~

I feel tired and lazy to get up. Just then I remembered about last night.

Oh god! I kissed him!!!!
A smile crept across my mouth and it was like an intense kiss moment that we shared yesterday. It was a small confession through that kiss; I do have feelings for him.

Damn shit!
I got up instantly. How stupid of me!
But it's not wrong kissing a guy because you love him.

Love him. Did I just say that...?