Chapter 12

I was just checking the status of Mine Forever and it shows #393.

Wow thats really something. Isn't it?
Thank you to all the readers for making Mine Forever to the above rank. Hope you all enjoy the next chapter.

Here you go →

♡♡♡♡

Scarlet's Pov~

"No! This is not what I asked you! Damn it. Are you seriously deaf?"

Is he serious? He is back with his sour attitude? It's happening again, but why?

"You go now and get the new project - Hotel Bliss's documents from the 37th floor."

"Yes Sir." I left his cabin and straight away headed for the elevator. While going to the 37th floor I thought, what is wrong with him today? I didn't do anything wrong and it was not my fault he gave me a different project name. Damn him. I swear I'll murder him today in my dream.

I calmed myself down as today I have this shopping thing with Vince and I just want to be in a good mood. I collected the documents and handed it over to Mr. Pearce.

It was almost lunch time; Vince came by into my cabin.

V: "Scarlet, hey!"

S: "Hi Vince. Do you want me to help you with something?"

V: "Oh just came to say hi and confirm about our plan for today."

Aww his charming smile just makes my day. I instantly smiled too.

S: "Oh definitely. I haven't forgotten."

V: Did you have lunch?

S: "No. I was just busy with few things."

V: "Okay. So come on we'll have it together."

S: " Oh Sure. Just give me a minute." I kept all my files aside, grabbed my purse and we were just about to leave when Mr. Pearce came in.

Uh-oh!

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked me while eyeing Vince, after which he looked at me.

"We both were just about to have lunch right now Sir. It's already late." Vince replied to him politely.

"Scarlet. I need you to accompany me right now for a meeting with the manager of Hotel Bliss project. We will grab lunch for you on the way. Now come on." He ordered me and left first.

I just followed my orders, gave Vince an apologetic smile and we both headed towards the elevator.
This time inside the elevator I was in the corner and beside me Mr. Pearce stood quietly, Vince was standing quietly in the other corner. While leaving the building I watched Vince going to the direction of parking lot while Mr. Pearce's vehicle was waiting by the entrance for us, so we entered into the car and left for the boring meeting.

◎◎◎◎

Meeting is over and it's already evening now and he is again having another meeting with Miss. Nell and then with the Bentley Group management. Is he crazy, today of all day he is taking me for more than one meeting?

Ding Ding...
It's a message, let me see, who is it? I thought to myself.

Unknown Number: Hi. I am waiting for you in the office. Where are you?

-V

Oh shucks!! It is Vince. I forgot about the plan. But I am stuck with the devil, so it's not possible. Wait. How did he get my number? Let's see.