Chapter 41.

Alexander's Pov~

At his office >>>>

"Baxter. Does this file contain all the information about him which I want to know?" Eyeing the brown file, I asked to Max Baxter my loyal tracker friend who is currently seated in front of me in my office cabin.

"Yes. Few things you might not like it in there just giving you a heads up bro." He said while pushing the file towards me.

"What the f**k!" I yelled looking into the details and pictures in the file.

"Calm down lover boy... I know it's shocking to know that information but I think he is no harm for your girl."

"What do you mean? These pictures states otherwise." I was pissed off.

"That picture is the one when she had gone along with Cherry for her checkup." He stated.

"Max I need you to put an eye on Vince D'costa. Now I need details of his every damn move." I sneered in anger.

"Got it... But...." He replied while thinking about something else.

"Is there something more to it?"

"Well, Cherry and Vince.... I think these two are planning something together. Their friendship bloomed very soon into a good one and are always hanging out once in a week. I know she is trying to get into your good books now. But I feel it's all a facade and her intentions are not good. There is still that evil glint in her eyes sometimes. I even doubt if she is pregnant!" Max said while thinking out loud of all things which he felt.

"Why do you think they are together planning something?" I asked him.

"Well, if you see Cherry never get along with anyone unless if that person will be helpful for her in any way. And I think she is planning something against Scarlet. Because at the party she got acknowledged with Vince and from then onward he is also being quite close with Scarlet. Don't you think..."

"They are trying to take her away from me." I stated gritting my teeth after realizing what he was getting at.

"Exactly and now that you know who Vince is, you will have to deal with him cautiously. As you instructed, I am also trying to get a hold of that doctor who takes care of Cherry's health checkups. I will soon know about her truth as well."

I sat in silence for a moment, thinking about what to do next.

"For time being let Ray protect your girl while we get more information on her."

"I was planning to do the same. But I need to be more vigilant and make sure none of my family gets hurt due to her or him."

..............

At Scarlet's and Alexander's New Apartment>>>>>>

"Dove... I'm home."

As I got into our apartment, I saw a teenager standing in front of me while eyeing me up and down. She had a petite figure with beautiful blonde hair, baby blue eyes and she looked eerily familiar with someone whom I know though not sure who.

"You must be the hot boyfriend of her?" She said while pointing her index finger at me.

"Excuse me. Who are you? What are you..." I was about to ask her but she interrupted me.

"I'm Sera. I'm Scarlet's little sister." She stands up and put forward her hand to greet me but instead of taking her hand in mine I envelope her in a warm brotherly hug.