Chapter 30

Scarlet's Pov~~

Wow....!
I am in Rome, Italy!!!

We are on our way to the hotel which I booked for our three week stay. Mr. Pearce is sitting next to me checking all the documents while I was enjoying the view outside from the car. Then somehow I don't know when I fell asleep, that I found myself being curled up onto my boss. He held me from across my shoulder and my head rested on his chest.

I was beyond feeling awkward with my cheeks turning a shade of red. I quickly pulled up myself and sat properly on the seat.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

He smirked while pulling me closer to him and placed a kiss on my head. I just couldn't help myself from his contact, I blushed. I was feeling something deep down inside me, a ticklish feeling, which I am unaware how to explain. I just felt good being in his arms so I slept off once again inhaling his scent.

In an hour we reached the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora. A very grand hotel having stylish decor which is exclusively designed for refined luxury.

The receptionist Nicola greeted us with her sweet smile. We gave our names and she checked through some details in her list and gave two room keys and Mr. Pearce got confused.

'Umm...why two keys??"

"Sir, bookings were for two." She replied.

Soon he turned towards me and so I confirmed it.

"Yeah... Well we won't be staying together in one room right? So..."

"Wrong! You are sharing a room with me babes" He winked at me and turned towards Nicola.

"Tesoro, abbiamo bisogno solo di una suite in modo da annullare la prenotazione dell'altro. Grazie."

(Sweetheart, we need only one suite so cancel the booking of the other one. Thank you.)

He said in Italian which was totally hot! But then I stopped thinking how hot that was and focused on the current situation of us sharing a room.

"Sir, that's not possible as we are not sharing a room together!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Yes. We are. Now come on. I got the keys." He said with a smug smile and took hold of my hand and walked towards the elevator wing.

O god! How am I supposed to handle his hotness while sharing a room together? Damn!

We stepped inside the elevator and there were few more people along with us who entered inside. One cool looking tourist guy stood in between me and Mr. Pearce. He turned looking at me from top to bottom, smiled and then winked at me. My eyes went wide and looked away. The next thing I knew, Mr. Pearce moved in front and pulled me towards him, placing an arm around me. The cool guy backed off and he left when the elevator stopped at his floor. I pulled myself away from Mr. Pearce, the elevator stopped at our floor and we stepped out and headed towards our suite.

Our suite was quite spacious and comfortable. I sighed and took a seat on the plush sofa in the living room just then I got a message in my cellphone. It was from Mr. Rosario's personal assistant texting regarding the meeting.

"Sir... Mr. Rosario has invited us over to their house today for dinner meeting." I informed him while checking few texts which I got from others as well.

"Okay and stop being formal with me. It's Alexander." He said as a reminder for me.

I looked up at him and nodded as a reply. He went inside to change and I got a call so I was attending it.