Chapter 11

Chapter dedicated to @Nzanokikon
Tysm and welcome to wattpad family. Enjoy reading....! ♡♡♡

◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎

Scarlet's Pov ~

 "Excuse me."

I looked up at a person seeking permission to enter into my cabin. I gave a nod with a small smile.

"Good morning. I am Vince D'costa New Senior Assistant Manager for Pearce Industries projects. I have my appointment letter with me and wanted to meet Mr. Pearce." He handed over to me the letter and I took a quick look at it.

"Good Morning. Welcome to Pearce Industries. Please come with me."
I said politely with my sweetest smile.
Great to have new faces isn't it?

Well he is quite handsome, have a good height with light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and he's got this infectious smile. But we cannot compare him with the devilish handsome whose is currently sitting in his cabin. Now can we? Nah!

"Sir, Vince D'costa, new senior assistant manager is here."

"Yes. Let him in."

●●●

After an hour, I introduced the new guy with almost everyone on our floor and handed to him certain files.

Actually this is all Maddie's duties but she is on leave, went to visit her new born grand-daughter in London. She is a lucky woman. According to our CEO, I am having free time so I am assigned with her duties now instead of keeping a replacement.

"You look more beautiful in person." He complimented me with sincerity while looking into my eyes. We are right now in his cabin.

"Thank you Mr. D'costa." I said with a smile and looking anywhere but not into his eyes. I am not use to with compliments. I was also confused as to why he said like that.

He got my expression and said,

"Please. Call me Vince and I have seen you on television, the news. In person you look different and more beautiful."

Now how should I react to this? Of course he saw me on television.

"Oh. Thank you Vince." With a small nod I left his cabin and got back to work.

Rest of the day was the same as usual like meetings with clients, reminding boss regarding his meetings etc.

In the end of the day I was happy to leave office and go home to relax. I packed up my things and headed towards the elevator. It was the same elevator which we used the other day and the elevator used by my boss is still under maintenance work.

Mr. Pearce was already waiting nearby to it; we greeted each other's presence with a gentle nod. Right then at the same time Vince came and stood beside me, greeted us both and then the elevator came and stopped at our floor.

I entered in first, followed by them both and suddenly I was feeling weird. Though during this time there was no rush like last time. Thank god or else I would have been jammed like that day. My cheeks heated up with that thought. This time his hand just brushed mine and a shiver ran through my whole body. I stood there still like a statue for a minute.

On one of the middle floor the elevator stopped and four people came rushing in. One of them dashed me and before I fall, Vince held me in place; his hands were on my shoulder and waist.

"Are you alright?" I zoned back in and heard his concerned voice.

"YES. I'm fine. Thank you." I replied while taking a deep breath. Vince and I were in front while Mr. Pearce stood in the back.

"Hey, let me ask you few things till we hit the ground floor as its quiet boring in here. Don't you think?

I guess so, I thought to myself and I gave him a small nod as reply.

V: "So are you staying here with family?"

S: "No. Actually I share an apartment with a friend. What about you?"

V: "Oh it's same except I live alone and I am new here."

V: "So how long are you working here?"

S: "It's just been two weeks."

V: "Are you serious? It feels like you are a pro, like someone with experience. Wow."

I smiled to his compliment. He is sweet, easy-going and friendly.

V: "Ok so do you have a boyfriend? Or rather are you dating someone?" He asked me curiously.

S: "N-no... I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not seeing anyone." He instantly mumbled something to himself.

We reached the ground floor, as I was going towards the side walk, Vince came along.

"Hey..." He scratched his back of his neck and looked into my eyes and asked me with his gorgeous smile.

"Will you please hangout with me tomorrow after work. Just shopping, I needed help and I have no idea where to go and get things as I said I'm a newbie. I have no friends so will you ...."

"Vince...I... I don't..."

"Yes she will." A known voice interrupted from behind me. I turned back and glared at her.

"Lorry" I called her name warningly.

"Hi. I am Taylor Hope. Scarlet's friend. Nice to meet you"

"I'm Vince D'costa. Scarlet's co-worker. It's my pleasure." They greeted and shook hands with each other as well as gave his gorgeous smile as well.

What a charmer! I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Vince. We need to go home now." I said politely grabbing Lorry's hand.

"Oh yes. Then I'll see you tomorrow."
He said with a content smile and we moved to our car while he headed towards the parking lot.

Lorry you are so dead!

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※

Hi,

Thank you for all the support and love.

Happy Reading!

Love,

Catheriene.