Chapter 45

Alexander's Pov~

"Alexi...I..." Cherry took a step forward towards me but I held up my hand gesturing her to stop.

Ashton and Father left and gone back inside to be with rest of our family members while others were looking at Cherry with anger.

"Don't. You are such a lying bitch Cherry and never imagined that you could do such a thing. Why?

What have you got in the end by doing all of this? Tell me.

What for? Is it for me?

Well, have you thought about it, that if you hurt my family and people whom I care what will be the consequences for you?" I roared at her in anger.

Ray was holding me back from being more violent because I really feel like murdering her right away. Maximo came forward and sat on one of the chairs in front of us.

"Now tell us, in that damn mafia villa where is she kept? For god sake tell me she is safe." Derek asked with concern.

"She is safe and will be happy with Vince. I did all of this for our sake Alexi. Can't you see? I love you and I can't live without you... All I need is a chance to show you how much I love you. I need you. Please." Cherry was crying and she knelt on the floor with head held down onto her both hands.

"I am sorry for everything, for hurting you, for leaving you and for not understanding your love for me. I was selfish." She said while sobbing.

"And now you are being the same.... Selfish..." Ray said while looking at her angrily.

"I am selfish for him and for his love. I will do anything for him." She said with strong emotions while pointing at me.

"You want a chance to show your love for me right? Then show it. Help me in getting back my love. Tell me what Vince is planning." I said while I looking straight into her eyes.

She was looking livid now....Furious.

"She will never be yours." She hissed at me.

"What do you mean by that?" Derek asked confused.

"They are getting married. They will leave tomorrow to Italy, to his father's house and there all the arrangements have been done already."

"No..No...That's impossible. She will never say yes to it." I said furiously while clenching my fist.

"How can he marry her when she is not ready? What the hell he is planning." Ray said with a thought.

"Do you think he will abuse her? Or force on her..." Derek said with a thought but got interrupted by Baxter.

"Alex, I got it. She is in the second floor, B wing hall, and last room." Baxter informed.

"You tracked her....how?" Derek asked.

"I had a tracking device inserted into her mother's ring which she always wears on her right hand. I knew she will be in danger at some point." I said while looking into Baxter's laptop.

"Good...Now send me the address of the villa to me Baxter." Maximo said while typing away something on his cellphone very calmly.

I had completely forgotten about his presence. We all were looking at him with questioning eyes.

"I said I have a plan but you were more interested in having a chit chat with her. My plan is in place... I need help with the address and please contact the FBI guys Baxter." Maximo said while still texting someone.