Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to @Meriabby ♥♥♥♥ Welcome to Wattpad family :)

And also dedicated to @megan021,
I am so happy.....you are the first person to vote chapter 9. It's the first vote of my book! Its special to me as I requested so much for at least one person to do so and you did! ♡♡♡♡

I am very much grateful to you.

Also dedicated to @fahima_sattar, Thanks for voting. You are the second person to like the 1 st chapter. Tysm!! ♡♡♡♡

You both brought a smile on my sad face. So I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. :D

Also my book has reached more than a 100 reads. Thank you so much to all the silent readers for stopping by and checking out my book.

Thank's to all of you from the bottom of my heart. You all are awesome!

Love you all. 🌟

Hope you all will continue to support Mine Forever. ♥♥♥♥♥✨ :D

Hope you all will like chapter 10.
So here it is....

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Alexander's Pov ~

"Is this the way you treat your assistant. Alex what is wrong with you?

Sure I know your upset with your ex's arrival but do you need to put all your irritation and anger on that poor girl who is in the next cabin?"

Ashton my brother is currently raging with anger for the way I am currently as well as burdening my PA with shit tons of work and behaving badly with her.

Actually he witnessed it this morning and right now giving me lecture for the same.

"Stop behaving in this manner, you are not even coming home, mom is worried about you and dad is upset with your decisions of not socializing.

If you are not able to handle things, if you are not in a sane mind then take a vacation.
Yeah. I guess you need that. Go to an island which is far away from NY. Cool off yourself and then resume your work.

Alexander, brother don't hurt those who are around you. Don't try to push us away; we are your family not enemies. We love you Alexander.

Now, you will move your ass off from there and join me and dad for lunch.
He is waiting down in the car. Now hurry up. I am going down first." He said in a worry, ordered me and then left me alone in the cabin.

I sat there for few minutes in a deep thought.
I am actually affected a lot and letting all of my anger on other's especially towards Scarlet was wrong.

So I slowly got up from my chair and started thinking of all those events happened with her.

Me yelling at her at all occasions, getting irritated for every single thing, making her repeatedly correcting documents, etc....

Yet she didn't complain instead just obeyed all my commands. She was calm and just tolerated my behavior till now.

I groaned as realization hit me like hard.

What is wrong with me? I did so much wrong with her. I... I should go and apologize to her.
Yes.
Like right now.

I took long strides towards her cabin and opened her door, it was empty. Maybe she has taken her lunch break. So I texted her and informed about my lunch with family and to take care of important calls.

I released a sigh and made a mental note to apologize to her once when I'm back. Took the elevator down to meet up with my brother and then entered the car greeting my dad and all three of us headed for lunch.

❇❇❇❇

"Scarlet. Cabin.....Now." I instructed her through the intercom and after five minutes she was in my cabin, patiently sitting on the chair with a pen and a notepad.

"Scarlet. I...I hope you checked the documents of new projects and submitted it to the senior manager Right?"

"Yes. I have informed Mr. Boris, the senior manager to recheck the document. He said he will check and meet you to discuss regarding the same today itself."

I just...I don't know how to say sorry to her. That word is so foreign to me. Damn why is it so difficult. It's just one word. I looked up at her again and I just.......noticed how beautiful she is.

She is saying something to me right now but I'm not listening instead I'm just looking at those pretty pair of electric blue eyes and the movement of her lips while she speaks. She looks like a gorgeous model but isn't one, just an ordinary girl working as my PA. But something is truly different about her and I get weird feelings inside of me now when I look at her....

"Sir...is it okay to reschedule your today's meetings?"

"Uh....Okay." I was in a trance and then she interrupted it by asking something and I just replied to it without knowing what it is!

"I wanted to ask you regarding the meeting of a client which is on Sunday; could you please give me the details for it?"

"Scarlet, these past days it's been shit. I know. I...just, it's been rough for me so the thing is.... we will reschedule that meeting from Sunday to Thursday. And you have an off on Sunday. Okay?"

"Scarlet, I'm sorry."

I could see from my peripheral vision that she whipped her head up and is staring at me in shock.

Yes I said sorry to my assistant, that's a first for me. Oh god.

I started to go through some important papers, cleared my throat and said,

"So are there any other matters you want to discuss with me? If not then you may leave."

"No Sir. That's it." She nodded with a gentle smile and left.

Phew!

◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎

Note: The picture above is of Alexander Pearce.

Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT.

Thankyou!