Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to AshishMalik2

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Alexander's Pov~

"Xander, what the hell is wrong with you?" A much known voice was echoing in my cabin right now. She is standing in front of my desk with deadly eyes, staring at me with both hands on her hips.

"Taylor, let me explain..."

"Alexander, she told me every damn thing."

"First kindly sit and calm down. Please."

Though she is still angry at me she sat down while I stood up leaning onto my table for support nearby to where she is seated.

"I thought its best for her to work with you, to get a good pay and experience. You being my childhood and best friend I thought you will treat her right." She spoked softly.

"I know. I just...I saw her kissing Vince!"

"So? Are you kidding me?
Seriously it's her choice whoever she kiss or do whatever, which she actually didn't, but to ask her that - did he pay her to be with him? That was not acceptable.

That's outright wrong. She's not a slut Xander and you hurt her with those words."

"She didn't kiss him?" I asked her surprised.

"Out of all the things I said, you heard only that." She looked at me incredulously.

"Taylor."

"Yes. It was Vince, who suddenly kissed her." Upon hearing that I clenched my fist, closed my eyes with regret.

"Wait. Why are you so interested to know about who kissed who?
Oh my god!
Do I smell something? Mm..."

"What?" I asked her while giving her a pointed look.

"A very strong smell.....Smell of jealousy." She smiled wickedly at me.

"Why would I be jealous? That's totally crap T."

"Oh! Really Okay, so if Scarlet starts dating Vince, that's fine with you right? Then tonight I'm going to talk with her regarding her date with Vince." Determined she said while texting someone on her cell.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What? Why are you giving me those looks? "

"To whom are you texting?" I asked her.

"Vince."

"What? How the hell do you have his number?"

"I got it from Scarlet. She had it. And I am asking if he is free for a date tonight for her."

"No. You can't do that."

"Why? Vince is super-hot and a nice guy and surely he will treat Scarlet right. And..."

"And he will break her heart AND will only treat her nice to get her under bed with him." I stated angrily by interrupting her.

"Xander!"

"What. I know guys like him." I said frustrated.

"If not Vince then I will set her up with someone else, a gentleman with a beautiful heart."

"Like who?"

"Why should I tell you? Besides why are you interested with her dates?"

"I'm her boss. I should know about everything about my employees whereabouts."

"Ex, You are her Ex-Boss and that's bullshit what you just said now and you know it too." She corrected me while smiling at me.

I was quiet and thought how stupid I am. Though I don't know why we are having a conversation regarding her dates or why I am so concerned about her and hearing that I am her ex-boss just made me feel like I am broken into million pieces. In the end I was irritated with every damn thoughts.
While these thoughts were running in my mind, Taylor was watching me and she stood up.

"Xander, I can see that you are missing something in your life and yet you are not aware of it. Now before you lose it, open up your eyes and see..... you will definitely find it. Or else you will regret it for a lifetime."

I looked at her confused. What does she mean with that?

"Also, she still doesn't know anything regarding us, we being childhood friends and she still thinks this job, which she had been achieved only because of her education and skills. Not because I called you up and asked for a favor, so do not tell her all this. It's a secret between us. Okay."

"Okay." I said while I gave her a hug and when she was about to leave she turned to me and said,

"Oh I forgot to tell you one more thing, she have received several appointment letters from various firms."

"Yeah I know that. She has received one from A & J Corps as well... Antonio, that bastard is trying to lure her into his games."

"Not just that. She got an interview with Dave as well, CEO of Maccoy Industries, one of your opponents. He is also our friend, we were college buddies so there is a chance she might take that job!"

"Roy didn't mention that to me." I whispered it to myself. I was surprised about this new information because I told my tracker friend Roy to dig all info on her things. Yet this was not informed to me.

"Roy. You told him to track every movement of her? You... Argh! Forget it."

"Don't tell her. I will take care of all things."

"You better. I am leaving now, you take care." She said and left the cabin with a sigh of relief.

I sat down on my chair, closed my eyes and took a deep breath, realizing what an idiot I am for completely misunderstanding her. I know now I need to fix this soon. I need to get her back as my PA.

**********************************

Note:  Picture above is of Sasha Pieterse as Taylor Hope.

P.S. :Taylor is Scarlet's college friend and Alexander is Taylor's childhood friend. Scarlet is not aware that they both know each other and so don't get confused with their friendship info.

Thank you.