Seeing is believing ✔

"Aqua!" I hear my name, but muffled due to the headphones that's playing music.

"AQUA!" I hear my name once more louder followed by a punch on my arm. I whince and pain and stare down at my brother who looks away and back to his phone.

Annoyed I take off my head phones look at my brother once more and then face the front, where my mother is turned around with a concerned look on her face.

"Yea mom, sorry I had my headphones on."

"Where almost there so get your stuff ready ok." She smiles and truns around and starts talking to my dad.

Sighing I start to think how did this happen. what was so wrong over there I never wanted to move I was perfectly fine living in New York. With all the noise and crowds I was used to it, but my dad decided it was time for change.

He said that he was tired of living the city life and wanted to go somewhere peaceful, where he doesn't need to worry about getting caught in traffic everyday and something else, he didn't want to reveal it to me but said that it was better this way.

So now we are on our way to California!

I honestly don't know how I feel about moving here, I guess I just have to get used it.

I look out the window and see the beautiful waves crashing with the rocks and the seagull splashing through the water catching their morning snack. It was really .

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bell"

"Mhm"

"Come on Bell wake up!"

"Mmnoo, leave me alone Zach!" I start waving my arms trying to find his face and push it away.

"Ugh, mom she won't wake up I give up!" Zach yells, I mentally laugh knowing that he hates waking me up. He's tried so many times before and everytime he has failed. It's come to a point where he's thrown a bucket full of cold water, and I stay in bed with wet blankets and all.

"Aqua, why must you give your brother such a hard time." My mother sighs and stands next to the open car door.

"I'm not sure mother, it's just in my nature to annoy him." I yawn and stretch my arms, and get out of the car.

As I get out the car I can't help but notice the house in front of me.

"Wow"

" I know isn't it great, we even have the beach right behind our house." Carly my little sister said.

The house is two stories up with a really big front yard, its a tan color with white borders. The color isn't great but I mean I could look passed it

I walk up the steps with my suitcase and open the door. If I thought the outside was amazing the inside is twice then that. The kitchen and living room are in the same room with just an island separating the two. At the end of the room there's a door which leads to the backyard.

I drop my bags and quickly open the door and I can't help but sigh from the beauty in front of me, just 20 feet away from me is the beach. I walk up to the beach where the sand and water meet, I take off my sandals and put my feet in the water.

I smile as I feel the waves crashing to my legs and the sand going in between my toes.
"How beautiful." I whisper to myself as I look out to the horizon, I close my eyes and I suddenly feel this strange pull causing me to walk deeper into the water.

Not a moment later when I hear a song or possibly a hymth along with the waves. It keeps pulling me deeper into the water. I was already in knee length when I heard someone shout my name, it took awhile for me to escape the trance but with one more call I was snapped out of it.

I turn around to see Carly at the door looking at me a bit confused.

"are you ok Aqua I called you like 5 times."

"uh- y-yeah I'm fine."

that was really weird I trun around to look back at the sea wondering where the sound was coming from. It was literally the strangest thing but when I don't see or hear anything I decide to drop it.

I run back inside and pick up my things. So there are four rooms, I have to choose really wisely. To my luck the first room I open Zach had already settle into, so I close the door and go for the one across his room. I open the door and I'm welcomed with the sweet smell of the sea.

"Yes I have the window that's faced to the beach." As I go to the window I realize that it has a small balcony. I can get used to this.

"Hey sweetie how are you settling in?" Dad walks in and sits on my bed. I turn to him and sit next to him.

"It's not that bad, I think I might like it here." I say with a sincere smile

"I'm really glad you feel that way. You know I never wanted to tear you away from your life back home, I just thought this family could you use a break from the chaos. I wanted to show you guys another part of the world."

He gives me a side hug and I hold on to him, like if he's the only thing I have left. My dad and I, we don't have the best relationship, but he's always there for me when I need him most. He's the only one that actually knows me the best, I feel like I connect with him more then anyone else in this family.

" I know dad, and I agree with you. I just hope that everything works out you know." I look up at him while still hugging him. He gives me a soft kiss on my forehead.
"It will Aquabella, I promise."

I also forgot to mention that he's the only one that ever calls me by my whole name unless he's mad.

"Seeing is believing dad." I sigh as I let him go. He hugs me one more time, but a real one and kisses me on my cheek and walks out my room without a second glance back.

I look behind me, as the sun starts to set. Beautiful orange, yellow and red spread across the sky. You never get to see something like this in New York, with all the building and lights in the way, you rarely get to enjoy the beauty of the world. I always felt like there was more to this world, that there's another world more beautiful and precious then the one we live on now. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to dream of one, or even better be there.

Heyy guys I hope you liked this chapter, there isn't much in this one. It's more of describing where she lives. There will be more coming so please don't give up on this story. Again if there are any mistakes please point them out.

lots of love & nutella ❤❤