"I'll kill him"

"CHRIS! just you wait till I find you!" I yell while running down the hallway with water dripping down my head.

it was sea water of course he'd take it to another level! Now I have to run to the girls bathroom before I magically turn into a mermaid in front of the entire school.

I'm going to kill him when I see him I will shove his head down the toilet I will cut off all of his fingers and shove it down his throat I mumble other incoherent things under my breath as I finally make it into the bathroom locking it just in time before
dropping to the floor like a dead fish.

"ugh, just great." I look towards my blue and white tail and the two seashells covering my chest. I move my now blue hair away from my face and look around the bathroom, well at least no one is inside. But a toilet being flushed crushes my luck.

I look under one of the stalls and notice pink high heels. ok great what if it's one of sherry's friends, she won't keep her mouth shut about this. she will publicly humiliate me and I'll become an experiment for the rest of my life.

I begin to panic, she's going to come out, what should I do.

I start to think but nothing comes to mind. come on brain work!

what to do, what to do, what to do? I hear the lock rattling and I quickly freeze the lock.

"Hey what's going on?!" I hear her screech but I try to stay quiet praying that she wouldn't be smart enough to crawl from under the door

"Hey is anyone there? can you help me out I think the lock is stuck!" She yells again and I can't help but feel guilty.

come on how long does this drying thing take. I flip over causing my tail to make a slapping sound as soon as it hits the floor. I wince when I hear it, knowing that she heard that.

"is someone there?" She starts knocking on the door and moving the lock.

I keep quite hoping that she'd think it was just her imagination. but like always I was wrong.

"I know I heard something? are you holding the door!" She yells louder slamming her hands on the door.

"Let me out right now!"

This is all Chris fault if he would of just left me alone none of this would be happening.

"U-uh just give me a minute....s-something f-fell" I stutter out

Now what?

I look towards the door where the girl is standing, waiting patiently as I 'pick something from the floor' that's was the best I could do really.

suddenly something brown flashes through the corner of my eyes and instantly I look towards that direction, but nothing is there.

"Hey are you still there?"

"U-uh yea-yup still here.....j-just washing my hands" I chuckle turning on the water to make it seem more realistic.

"Ahhhhhhh!" the girl screams making me wince at how loud it was.

"What are you scream-" I stop mid sentence when I see the biggest roach walking towards me.

I start yelling aswell as it comes closer to me

"s-stop.....ahhh!" I squirm on the floor as the nasty creature gets closer and closer.

"Ge-Get meeeeee out from here!" I start to yell as I start sliding myself and reaching for the door knob.

at this point I could care less if everyone sees me as mermaid, I'm not going to lay on the ground while a roach is roaming around.

as I reach for the door handle I hear the lock from the stall rattle again.