Magic ✔

It's finally lunch and I couldn't be happier. I make my way to the lunchroom and get in line and grab some food. I smile to the lunch ladies and paid for the food.

Ok now I have to find somewhere to sit. I look around and I see tables full with different social groups. There was the popular table, the multicultural table, the geeks, the I do drugs table and the I don't care what the heck everyone thinks of me table.

I keep looking around trying to find an empty table and I finally find one. As I'm about to walk over there someone pushes past me almost knocking my food down.

"Hey watch where your going." I grumpily say as I settle my food back into place.

The person that pushed me turns around, the first thing I noticed it's that she's extremely pretty, and the second thing that stands out the most is the aurora of a very witchy attitude.

"Oh my I'm so sorr- oh wait I don't apologize to trolls." she smirks and with another glare at my direction she walks away. Well the witchy attitude was correct.

I stand there for a few seconds, getting glances from a few students and with a small amount of courage I had left I followed her direction.

When I reach her table I can't help but notice everyone staring at me, I try to ignore it, knowing that I came here for one reason. I go up to her and stand across from her.

She looks up and I see a grin appear on her lips.

"So I hear you're from new York." she speaks but no longer looks at me but her nails.

I stay quiet, waiting for her to get to her point.

"tell me how did it feel living in a box." she stares back at me with a perfect smirk on her lips.

I feel my lips twitch a bit, not bad I think not bad.

"Well I'm not sure, but maybe you're expertise in living in one can give me a little insight of your charmed life." I smile at her, knowing that I have her right where I wanted her.

she's completely quiet, angry I can assure you that much.

"Anyways, I simply came to tell you thank you for such a warm welcome." sarcasm dripping with each word, but my smile never falters.

"OK well have a lovely day." not missing the glares that her table were giving me.

I finally find a seat and start eating my fries. I'm all alone on this table but it's ok, it's not like I know anyone here anyways. As I eat I notice a really tall but really built guy walk into the lunchroom. When he gets closer it's when I notice it's C.J.

without permission I feel a ghost of a smile appear on my lips, but it's completely erased when he walks over to the table where the girl I was just talking to. He bends down enough and kisses her on the lips.

Well I guess Mr. seaweed is taken, I can't help but feel disappointment. I keep staring at them, as the girl puts her arms around his waist and he puts his arms around her shoulders. I turn around not wanting them to notice I was just staring at them.

Well this day can't get any better. I mutter between breaths and with anger I munch on my fires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Bell, I want to go home." Says Zach over the phone. I'm currently trying to put my stuff back in the locker but I'm having a little issue. I forgot my combination.

I've been standing in this empty hallway trying to remember the Dang thing and it's impossible I forgot it, and the best part I lost that piece of paper where I had the combination written on.