"What a twist"

Alright before you read this chapter is basically going to be based on a story, I'm not going to say much, but I promise that many things will be revealed in this chapter..I really hope you like it. Also at the end I'll be dedicating this chapter..thanks so much for your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright your ready?" Damien steps towards the door and looks at me with nervousness.

after my last encounter with Lydia things didn't go well. I mean I was kidnapped first to than be left with more questions, which she "claimed" she didn't have the time to answer. that's just a pile of poop, she dragged me out here to tell me I'm a mermaid but doesn't have the "time" to answer my questions.

I look up towards Damien and nod. after our make our session, I couldn't feel any more happier, I mean after so much debating and crying and feeling sorry for my self I can finally say that I have moved on from C.J.

after waiting 2 minutes the door opens revealing a tall guy with blonde hair. I stare at him for what seemed a good 2 minutes until someone clears their throat. I remove my eyes away from him and back to Damien who's giving me a weird glance.

I don't say anything but look back at this guy who looks very familiar.

"Damien! man how long has it been?"  the guy gives Damien a weird man shake and hug.

"it hasn't even been that long Chris." Damien laughs as he walks in.

I remain on the door step trying to put the pieces together.

"Hey princess any day now." the guy who's name happens to be Chris looks down at me, probably as confused as I am.

"U-uh yea, sorry." I walk in and look around the house it's exactly the way it was when I first came. well when I was kidnapped.

I walk towards Damien who seems too busy talking with this Chris guy to notice my presence. Why does this guy look so familiar to me, have I seen him somewhere? maybe he looks like some celebrity on TV?  this is going to kill me until I find out who he is.

"Oh Aqua, sorry I forgot to introduce you." Damien turns towards me, as if now noticing that I was right next to him.

"nah where already well acquainted" He smirks towards me and I just give him a dirty glare back.

"Oh right I forgot he was there that day." Damien points out making it sound so obvious meanwhile I'm still confused at the fact that he knows me and I don't no him.

"I literally have no idea who you are" I speak out finally making both boys to turn towards me.

"You don't remember, seriously it's kind hard to forget the two guys who kidnapped you." Chris smirks.

I cant believe I didn't realize this! of course this is the idiot who kidnapped me. How did I not remember the guy who took me against my will, I mentally slap my self.

"Right of course, how could I forget that jolly day." I say sarcastically.

Damien laughs and kisses my cheeks. "It's ok babe"

I blush at his sudden behavior, but I don't say anything, because of the women walking in through the door.

I instantly stand up and look straight towards her petite figure and her long black hair. she hasn't changed since the first day I saw her.

"Lydia we have to talk." I say straight to the point, not waiting for any greetings. she looks at me I can sense she's hesitant but obliges and nods her head.