Coming out ✔

I look up at my white house, wondering what they could be doing. Probably going crazy looking for me, maybe printing out flyers, or probably crying in a corner. I walk up the steps and raise my hands and ball them into a fist and start knocking on the door.

I would open it with my keys but I lost everything the moment I was kidnapped.

A few seconds pass and no response I knock again harder hopeful that this time it was loud enough for them to hear me

"I SAID WAIT A MIN-"

My rolled up hands are left mid air as Zach pulls the door open. He looks down at me, stares at me for a second before bringing me to the tightest bear hug I have ever experienced.

"Oh my God Aqua your alive!" Zach says as he squeezes the living daylights out of me.

he thought I was dead I was gone for a day!?

"can't. breathe. need. air." I try to speak but the lack of oxygen going to my brain is making it hard to speak correctly.

"Zach let her go your going to kill her." I hear Carly say as she runs down the stairs trying to tear Zach off of me, but let's face it it's useless the boy has me on lock mode.

"Mom Aqua is home and Zach is killing her!!"

I would be laughing at that but in the moment I don't think it's impossible.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, sounding more like a stampede.

"Oh my God Aqua your here." my mom says as she pushes Zach away from me and gives me the second tightest bear hug.

I'm going to be limb by the time I finish with these hugs. She starts to cry while she has me wrapped around her arms. She then grabs my face and strokes my hair, I then feel a different embrace behind me, it only took me a second to know who it was.

"my baby girl, I missed you so much." my dad says. I here him sniffle, probably trying to hold back his tears. guys and trying to uphold their manliness.

"I missed you too dad." I say in a whisper, enjoying this moment. I close my eyes feeling my mother's heavy breathing. I was gone for one day and it feels like a month.

I feel my mom pull back and dad let's go aswell. I look at my mom she has dark circles around her eyes and her black hair in a messy bun. she's wearing yoga pants and old white shirt. even in this state she still looks beautiful with light brown eyes and youthful face.

she removes my hair from my face and cups my cheeks, with a sad smile she looks at me.

"I thought I lost you." She says but it comes out hoarse from all the crying.

"aw mom, you'll never lose me, you can guarantee that." I say with a smile, as I push back the stray pieces of hair from her face.

One last hug and then she let's go and turns around walking to the bathroom probably getting cleaned up.

I look around and I spot Sarah sitting on the couch looking elsewhere.

I smile at her as I tackle her to the ground. she took it by surprise because when she saw me she stared to laugh like a maniac.

"Hey there best friend." Sarah says as she recovers from her laugh.

"Hey there buddy." I smile at her

"missed me?"

"missed you!? I was going crazy, I thought I was never going to see you again!" She yells, but I know she's not yelling because she was concerned.