"things can't get any worst." part 1

"can you drive any faster we're already 20 minutes late!" I yell at Damien, as he swerves a car, trying to avoid the red light.

"Don't you see that I'm trying!" he yells back angrily as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Well try harder, I'm not trying to get a detention on the day of the full moon." I groan and slouch in my seat with my arms crossed.

"Well we are already late, unless you have powers to stop time or reverse it, where having detention." He interjected rudely, but I only ignore him with a frustrated sigh and start looking out the window.

"besides, your the one who thought that it was a great idea to go for a swim, with Nemo." He said bitterly.

"Her name wasnt Nemo, Nemo is a boys name." I say in defense mode, just because she looks like Nemo the clown fish doesn't mean that all fishes that look like Nemo are called Nemo.

"I call all fishes by what I see them on TV, if is blue and yellow it's name is dory, if it's orange and white it's Nemo."

I can't wait to get out of this car. I groan and keep my mouth shut, tired with all the arguing already.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

what did I do to deserve this, why must my life always turn out wrong when I am with him, not only did I walk in 35 minutes late to class, but we had a test that I completely failed.

let's not forget about the detention I have after school. Never have I ever gotten a detention, but one week with Damien, only one week and my life has turned completely upside down!

I walk down the hallway dragging my feet with each step and stop next to mine and Sarah's locker. As I'm trying to put the combination someone sneaks up behind me.

"may help you, I know your standing there." I unlock the lock from the locker and stuff my things inside, and take out my lunch.

"I know about the full moon, and I just want to let you know to stay clear of any source of water." the person says behind me, I still haven't turned around to see who this person is, but just the thought of him knowing who I am makes me all the more nervous to turn around.

"Don't worry your secret safe with me." With that I hear his footsteps fade from the distance.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and close the locker. I turn around to see the spot the guy was once standing and can't help but think he might have something to do with the text message I received yesterday. I might have to tell Damien about this, but he might start to freak out and I'm already tired of arguing with him.

I slump my book bag higher onto my shoulder and begin walking down the empty hall, as I'm walking down, I hear a fit of laughter coming from the left side of the hallway, it becomes louder the closer I get. I turn to the left and someone crashes to me causing me to hit the lockers with only my hands stopping the close impact with my face and the lockers.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I yell angrily looking towards the boy who crashed into me only he doesn't say sorry but starts running off, while another guy runs after him laughing his head off.

they must be 9th graders I mutter as I lift off the lockers.

"What did you do to my locker!" Someone shrieks behind me, making me jump from her outburst.

I turn around to see sherry, with an outraged look on her face. I slowly turn towards the locker that I crashed into only to see it iced from top to bottom.

My mouth opens slowly in shock, did I do that? did she see me do that? this is really bad. I start to panic inside but I try to keep calm.

"th-that is..uhm" I stutter trying to come up with a good excuse for a now iced locker, what can you possibly say that wont sound like total dog poop.