"Hi I'm Iclyn"

wait before I forget incase you don't know how to pronounce Iclyn it's like this (ice-lyn) my brother couldn't pronounce it so, I just wanted to make that clear.

ok good ahead and read!!

"Come on Aqua you've been in there for hours." Zach bangs the door once more.

"go Away Zach!" I yell from the other side of my door.

"No you have to suck it up and go talk to him, it's been two weeks Aqua!"

"I don't care leave me alone with my slef pity!" I cry out, feeling tears sting my eyes once again

God I'm tired of crying but it seems like the only thing I can do.

"look Aqua, I know what happened wasn't your fault, and you have a reasonable explanation for it just tell him." I hear Zach sigh. probably hearing me break once again.

"Don't you think I've tried!" I cry out angry at my slef for crying again.

it's true I've tried all these days from texting to calling, from leaving notes in his locker (which I'm not using anymore) to paying someone to actually give him the note. and it all failed he threw them out or ignored my calls and texts.

confrontation is out of the question since he made it pretty clear that he doesn't want me in his line of vision.

"But you can't just lock your slef out from the problem, face them." He says trying to help me gain some confidence. but let's face it I've lost it all.

the only thing that can actually make me feel better is probably going for a swim.
that's when I made up my mind. I get up from my bed and open the door. I see the relief in Zach's eyes. he hugs me which is the strangest thing, since he's never affectionate.

"Uh this, this is kinda weird." I tap his back, like one of those hugs that you really don't want to give someone.

"Yeah it is, but I'm just happy to see you outside your room for once." He smiles as he lets go from the embrace.

these two weeks all I've done was go to school come back and lock my self in the room, some how everyone found out about the break up, but I'm sure I know it was Sarah, since she's been coming over almost everyday.

she's tried to get me out the room but I never did. I still feel guilty about what happened, but I know deep inside me I shouldn't feel guilty because Damien was only trying to help. I haven't talked to him either.

"I'm going to go for a swim, I haven't done that in awhile." I tell him and walk past him. I ignore everyone as I passed by all i want is to become something else for the moment , and it's convenient for me since I  can.

I grab my hoodie from the couch and walk out the back door that leads down to the beach. when I make it I look around to make sure no one is near, when I see the coast is clear I take of my shoes and jump in. not a moment passes when I feel my legs join together to form my tail, all traces of my clothes disappear and is replaced by blue shells. I start to swim deeper into to the water, I can feel the temperature change from warm to cold, but it actually feels amazing. it's like I'm being recharged or something.

the deeper I get the darker it gets I start to see fishes but the werid looking ones. I wonder if I can talk to them. I stop in front of one and test it out.

"Hi I'm Iclyn." I smile waiving at the black fish, but I just look like those people who waves back at someone when they think there waving at you, but then you realized it's someone behind you.