Confidence ✔️

Ever woke up the next morning feeling like today is your day to shine. maybe you've woken up thinking that everything will finally go your way. Well that's exactly how I woke up this morning.

Other then the fact that my room is a total mess with sand all over the floor! I should've never went out last night mom is definitely going to kill me.

After quickly cleaning everything up leaving not a trail of evidence.

I walk to my closet and stand there. Ever just stand by your closet and think I have no clothes.

That's exactly what I feel, but I think it's because I feel rebellious, well maybe not rebellious but confident. I think that sounds better, confident.

And as a confident person that I am it's time to prove it. With a smirk I walk into the bathroom and start my magic.

Walking out the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. Perfect.

Walking down stairs I catch the eye of my mom. Her eyes or bugged out and mouth gaped open, to sum it up she looks horrified.

"Honey! Wh-what in the name-"

"You like." I twirl for her and smile brightly at her.

"We-well you look different." She stutters I'm sure she's just overwhelmed. Honestly I don't think I look that different.

she nods and keeps cooking breakfast without another mention of my clothing choice.

I smile victoriously, maybe little surprised she's not yelling, but who cares really.

"So mom I was wondering...I'm 18 already and I was thinking that maybe it would be ok to you know have my own-"

"Will see what happens." She stops me mid sentence. I shrug my shoulders and pick on my nails. Smiling knowing that soon enough I'll finally have my own car and I don't have to constantly depend on my brother to drive me everywhere.

There's a ding on my phone, and I take it out.

C.J ❤️:
hey babe morning.

me:
Good Morning

C.J ❤️:
do you want me to pick you up, I'm already ready.

me:
sure it would be way better then driving with Zach 🙄

C.J ❤️:
XD ok see you in 5.

with that I lock my phone and grab my things so I can be ready as soon as he arrives.

"Aqua are you sure you don't want to change-" she stops mid sentence when she looks at me, a shiver runs through me, she looks scared. But ignoring it I turn around and head for the door.

not a moment longer there's a beep outside, knowing that is C.J I grab my stuff and walk out.

I walk outside and sit in the passenger side.

With wide eyes and a grin, he says nothing and drives off.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Did you hear about the new boy in school." Sarah asks me as we make our way to the lunchroom.

Sarah was more then surprised when she saw me this morning, she was completely perplexed. She shouted at me at first saying that I was completely stupid for coming to to school this way but proud at my new found confidence.

Now the looks I received from my fellow classmates was another thing, everyone stared at me and guys whistled, I really did enjoy the attention.

"Yeah I heard about him, the girls wouldn't give it a rest." I sigh annoyingly. since the beginning of class I couldn't get enough about the new kid and how hot and 'sexy' he was I honestly just wanted the day to end.