"brilliant ideas"

"Oh I have a better idea we can sneak into her house while she's sleeping and grab her phone and delete it!" Sarah shouts with excitement with her new ideas.

"Sarah, that's illegal...do you want to get arrested." I deadpan.

all of her ideas so far have gone to break and entering, breaking into her car, stealing her purse and giving sherry a "look-alike" purse, and the best one was kidnapping her and forcing her to delete the photos.

"come on Aqua, your no fun. you keep turning down my great ideas." She whines.

"Your ideas are going to get us arrested Sarah." I tell her has we walk down the hallways.

"I agree with Blondie, you are absolutely no fun" Chris pops out of nowhere and puts his arm around Sarah.

"You don't even know what where talking about." I say annoyed by his presence.

"I don't have to know what you guys are talking about, I already know your turning down all of Sarah's brilliant ideas." He says with a smirk and a wink towards Sarah.

"brilliant. you call kidnapping a human a brilliant idea!" I shout at Chris in bewilderment.

unbelievable, all I'm trying to do is get all this over with. If it isn't one thing it's the other..this whole drama is just adding up, I don't need a criminal record on top of that list.

"It's better than what you came up with." He says

"I didn't come up with anything?" I tell him in an obvious tone.

"exactly, while your too busy figuring out your life, Sarah over here is actually coming up with plans." He points out with a sly grin on his face.

I can't believe I'm related to this guy!

"Fine you're right,  but we need to come up with a different plan cause none of those are going to work."

"Fine! but we have to do it quickly I don't how much longer sherry is going to keep your secret." Sarah states a very good point, that not only makes my heart skip a beat but makes me sick to my stomach.

out of all people why her.

"Hey guys what's with all the whispers!" Damien shouts from behind me making me jump with surprise.

"DAMIEN!" I slap his arm, making him wince at the impact.

"What was that for Aqua!" he shouts while rubbing the spot I had just hit him.

"Why did you have to sneak up behind me!" I shot back.

"Guys, guys let's get along shall we, we have a long day ahead of us." 

I quickly shoot daggers towards Chris, but he seems completely unaffected by it, actually he seems pretty satisfied that he brought it up.

"What do you mean?" Damien quickly questions.

I stare at Chris with a pleading look, hoping that some how he'll get the message that I haven't told Damien about it yet.

he grins at my direction, he's going to tell him. Oh how much I hate him right now.

"Well why don't you ask your girlfriend, she seems eager to tell you everything!" Chris smiles brightly and gives me a quick wink and dashes off with Sarah in hand.

"I'll kill him, I'll kill him, I'll kill him, I'll kill him.." I whisper with harshness each time.

"Aqua, can you please explain what just happened, what's with all the whispers and the glares and the I'll kill him threats." He's turned completely in front of me giving me is full attention.