"Talking with fishes.."

"So what your telling me is, he hooked up with you and just swam away." I say shell shocked.

"Yes! and not even 5 minutes later he was already hooking up with another." She says incredulously.

"What a pig!"

"What's a pig?" She questions.

"Right I forgot, you live underwater your completely unaware of the dry world."

"Yeah your so lucky, you can be in both places whenever you want." She says now swimming and I swimming behind her.

"Yeah it has its benefits, but it becomes hard, trying to avoid getting wet with water, and sprouting a tail in front of everyone."  I say while picking up a clam and opening it, hoping to find a Pearl, if only I was that lucky.

"Well I have to go now, but I'll see you next time Iclyn."  She waves goodbye with her fin, and swims away.

"Aqua!" Someone shouts behind me, causing me to trun around quickly, only to see an angry looking Damien.

I groan in annoyance and trun back around.

"Don't swim away, I'm talking to you!" he keeps yelling but I keep ignoring, I don't think he understands the meaning of 'I don't want to speak to you'

"Aqua, stop!" he swims past me and stops me from swimming around him.

"It's Iclyn!" I yell at him, how many times do I have to correct him with my name.

"Iclyn, Aqua same person." He's says annoyingly.

"What do you want Damien, I told you I'm mad at you." I growl ignoring his last statement.

"What do you think your doing?!" He questions angrily, his eyes locked on mine, but instead of them being blue like they usually are, they turn like a light but dark red. I'm not even sure how to describe it.

"talking with fishes.." I say, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

he stares at me in disbelief, he runs his hands down his face, clearly frustrated.

I finally learned how to talk to fishes after the whole mind reading thing I had going on with Damien yesterday. apparently that's how you talk to fishes.

"do you even know what today is." Damien sighs defeated.

"I'm sure it's the 12th of October ."

"the day of the week Aqua" He sighs once more.

"It's Iclyn, and Friday." I tell him nonchalantly.

"exactly the day of the full moon, your suppose to stay clear of water." He says with a worridly expression but it's mixed with anger.

this boy surely has anger issues today.

"come down the moon doesn't rise till 6, and your in the water too!" I say stating the fact he just said we couldn't be in water but yet he's in the water.

"Yeah, looking for you, I was waiting exactly 5 minutes outside your house, only to be told that you went for a swim." He says angrily.

"Why were you even outside my house? and can you calm down already, your anger is really starting to tick me off." I say frustrated with his attitude towards me.

"to take you to school, I promised to stick by you, remember?" He sighs finally a bit calmer then before.

"Oh yeah I remember that promise, that you completely broke in less then 5 minutes." I say exasperated.

"OK, I get it, I'm sorry...it's just I had a lot of things going on."

"Yeah whatever." I say quietly crossing my arms looking anywhere else but him.

"come, Iclyn..I'm sorry." He begs as he comes closer to me.

I feel butterflies a soon as I hear him call me Iclyn, but I try not to show the effect he had on me just a second ago.

"Alright fine whatever, I'm over it." I sigh loudly and unwrap my arms looking back at a smirking Damien.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me forever."

"cocky aren't we." I say with a grin

"only for you." He says his smirk plastered on his face.

I feel heat rush up my cheeks and immediately I turn around, not wanting Damien to see me blush,

"come on let's go, wouldn't want to be late for school." I start swimming up.

"she has the craziest mood swings" I hear Damien mutter.

"look who's talking" I say turning my head towards a laughing Damien. I only smile in return.

yess it's a very short chapter, I think it's the shortest chapter that I have ever written. but I just wanted to post up really badly.

so here's this chapter not much I know but next chapter will be the action and all that good stuff.

soo if you liked this chapter please... 

vote, comment and share

lots of love & Nutella ❤❤

wait .....

sighhh

sighhh.......he's just adorable.

one more....

😂😂😂

alright till next time lol!!