Seaweed ✔

I'm awaken by the bright sunlight shinning through my window.

"Ugh, what time is it." I look to the left towards my desk and grab my phone. 5:56 am, Well school could wait a little longer. Just when I was about to fall back to sleep the door slammed open.

I admit I did jump a little but stayed right back into my blankets.

"Bell, wake up." an annoyed Zach shakes my leg. "Come on Bell, I'm not in the mood for this."

"Well I'm not in the mood to wake up so just give up" I say in between snores.

"Bell please, just get up!" he starts to raise his voice a little more then before.

"for the love of marshmallow pancakes go away I'm not getting up." I turn to my side, finding a better and more comfortable side. I sigh deeply feeling the warmth of the bed.

" You know what Bell, fine you win, I'm not going late to school because of your lazy butt. So good luck finding a new chauffeur, cause I'm not driving you to school." And with that he stomps out of my room not forgetting to slam the door on the way out.
I groan annoyingly he's such a baby.

This is why we argue half the time, wether he complains about the littlest thing or he has the patience of a 5 year old.

But ignoring my thoughts I finally feel I can get that sleep I so desperately deserve.

"Aquabella get up right now." dad yelled.

great that snitch, I told you a baby, the biggest one in the entire world!

I get up from my bed feeling my body yell at me for torturing it so, and walk to the bathroom, its a good thing that I have my own bathroom or else that would of been a whole other issue. No one wants a brother like Zach..trust me.

It's my first day of school and I'm a wreck,
I have all these jitters and they just won't go away. And thoughts like wondering what that school will be like, the teachers are they has rude as they show on tv, or even the students, how bad or good can they possibly be?

Back in New York it was easy making friends, but here I feel like it will be impossible. I pick out an outfit and start doing my hair. My hair is just bellow my shoulders and light brown. It's pretty manageable so it isn't too hard to do my hair. I leave my hair in soft curls and leave makeup less. I believe in natural beauty, besides I don't even know how to use any of those things so it doesn't really matter. I grab my bag from the floor and head to the door just as my brother was going to knock

"Finally, I swear girls take forever to get dressed." He walks downstairs while I follow behind. Patience of a 5 year old.

"What are you doing here anyways I thought you weren't my 'chauffeure' anymore." I mock as I close my door behind me.

"dad gave me 50 bucks to drive your annoying butt to school."

He said irritated. I don't understand why he would think I'm such a pain, I haven't done anything but annoy him his whole life, and that's only been a good 17 years, just imagine the years that are left.

"Get over it Daisy." I smirk knowing I struck a nerve.

He stops in his track and doesn't say a word, he smooths out his shoulders and sighed deeply. Then calmly kept walking without a word.

"What happened Daisy, have nothing to say." I put on a full blown smile as he turns

" Watch it sis we wouldn't something to happen in school." He smiles and walks out the door.

"Is that an empty threat!" I laugh but, I fully know that I'm so going to get it when I get to school. You see Zach he had a little reputation in elementry school. Something that I have kept carrying along till now.