"want some cookies"

"this is soo thrilling..I feel so bad!" Sarah shouts as we come to a stop in front of sherry's home.

well more like mansion, it's beautiful. its big and white with lights just shining from every corner.

"just tell me again how you know where she lives?" I question Damien as I keep my stare in the house in front of us.

"y-you know." He stutters and shoves his hands in his pocket, trying to act casual.

"No, no I don't I'd like too know..so go ahead." I usher him now giving him my full attention.

he stays silent for awhile until he sighs in defeat hanging his head low.

"We weren't together and you were still having a hard time with C.j." He admits.

I only nod and let it go, I have no right to be mad or upset I knew he was with sherry and other girls at some point..but now he's mine and that's not going to change.

"Alright let's get this done people!" Chris shouts clapping his hands loudly

"Chris shut up!" Damien whisper yells "Your going to wake up half the neighborhood."

"does it look like I care" Chris deadpans as he walks up to her door and rings the doorbell.

"Chris we haven't come up with plans on how where doing this yet!" I whisper yell at him as I run over to him.

immediately there's footsteps coming closer to the door, I begin to panic while everyone hides behind some bush and I'm just standing there like the only idiot.

"You guys are all traitors." I yell angrily at them, but only loud enough for them to hear me.

"who is it?" I hear her voice on the other side and suddenly I forgot everything I was suppose to say.

"say something!" Someone shouts from one of the bushes.

"U-uh f-food delivery!" I say the first thing that pops in my head.

slowly the door starts to unlock and the door creaks open, as soon as I realize that it's sherry I sing the song that I practiced earlier today. as I sing I keep my eyes closed hoping that I won't lose concentration and mess up the entire thing.

someone taps me from behind and I quickly open my eyes to see everyone just standing around me, and sherry well she looks like she isn't waking up anytime soon.

"guys I just realized something" I speak up as soon as everyone starts entering her house.

"what?" Damien asks as he snoops around the table that's right next to the door.

"What if her parents are home, what do we say?"

"her parents are never home." Damien answers quietly but doesn't look towards me.

"alright that answers your questions now, let's find her phone and get this over with." Chris says bluntly as he runs upstairs and Sarah checks the living room.

when you walk in, you can't help but admire the place, it looks like a freaking castle.

"quit gawking and get looking " Chris says as he passes by me.

I roll my eyes and walk to what I'm assuming is the kitchen, I look around the counter, hoping that maybe she placed it here before she walked to the door but no such luck.

"I'll go check her room" Damien shouts and makes his way upstairs.

"I'll go with you" I say as I follow him upstairs.