moments ✔

Zach 👆👆

I sit there staring at everyone, lost for words. I can't believe what I just heard. I stare at my mom once more, I can see that she is trying to hold back tears, but I don't care she lied to me all these years how could she, I get up from the floor, grab my jacket and head out the door.

"Don't even try to stop me." I say as I walk out slamming the door behind me. I walk down the street it's already 11 at night and I feel completely numb. I don't feel anger nor do I feel sadness, I feel nothing. I take a deep breath and sigh.

I don't know how long I've been walking but I ended up at the beach. I sit down on the sand and look up at the sky.

"God this is beautiful." I'm mesmerized by all the stars, you don't see many stars in New York because of all the lights, But here at this moment after everything that's happened I finally feel like I can breath.

yes I wasn't ecstatic to move here, but that's least of my problems now, I feel like I accepted this place already, as my new home.

With everything that's happened so far starting with my nails all the way to the revelation of being adopted, I highly doubt it'll get worse.

"I thought I would find you here." I hear a voice behind me, taking me out of my thoughts, I turn around to be met with C.J.

"Yeah well I still don't know the place well, if I would of gone any where else I would be lost right now." I look down and rest my arms behind me holding me up.

"That's true." He chuckles and sits next to me

"How you feeling?" He says quietly looking at my face looking for any traces of sadness or anger.

"Well I was just told I was adopted, I'm not exactly sure how I'm suppose to feel." After C.J. woke up mom told me that I was adopted, she said that she wanted to tell me before but didn't know how. That sounds so cliche.

But either way maybe that will explain the strange things that is happening with me, maybe my real parents are some kind weird magicians or something, and they put some kind of curse on me.

"It's ok to feel nothing Aqua, to feel sad, mad , annoyed. This isn't something that someone would take lightly."

"I know C maybe it can explain what the heck has been going on with me. Like honestly hair turning blue out of nowhere isn't normal." I play with my hair as its still blue.

"No one is normal, normal is over rated." He sighs and turns my head so that I can look at him. "Your an amazing person, your crazy and you say the strangest things at times." He laughs and I can't help but laugh with him.

"Thanks C." I still feel nothing about what my mother said but at least he got me to smile. Which is better then feeling nothing at all.

probably I'm one of those people who doesn't care at the moment, but then when they least expect it, the emotion hits them like a wrecking ball.

"You know, maybe your real mom can explain" He grabs my hair "this situation."

"Probably, but I don't know who that is. I always believed I came out from the lady I'm living with now." I smile and he chuckles.

"True, but maybe you can talk to her about it." I stare at him, does he really think I'm going to talk to my 'mom' about my real 'mom'. He has totally lost his mind I'm not talking to her anytime soon.

"Sure C. Let me know how the talk goes." I tap his shoulder and look out at the sea.

He smiles "I'm serious Aqua, she can give you answers about what's going on with you."