"Scandal Swim"

we make it to shore and rest on the sand for awhile waiting till our tails are dry enough to turn back into legs.

"So thank you...for saving me." Damien smiles and scratches behind his neck. something that I've noticed he does when he's nervous, it's actually kinda cute when he does that.

watch it Aqua, or else we might think your falling for him.

well I can assure you I am not falling for this jerk. may I remind you He kidnapped me, and not only that he tricked me into partnering up into a scandal. He can not be trusted.

"Well, I'm sure you would of done the same." I smile back and look back at the sea.

"I wasn't going to ask you before but, how are things between you and C.J."

my once joyful mood has completely sunk just like that ship. I had totally forgotten about what happened. it's like once I'm in the water I feel like this world doesn't exist.

"He has ignored me for 2 weeks, and I don't know what to do anymore." I confess feeling a pang in my heart.

"have you tried telling him why it happened." He says trying to find a solution into sloving this problem, but there's no solution it's over.

"He won't listen to me, but it's ok maybe it's time for me to move on from him." I give him a fake smile which I'm sure he realized.

moving on may be the best thing for me anyways. besides what kinda of relationship would it be if everytime I start to get a strange reaction I have to kiss another guy to feel better.

everyone will call me a slut not even that I'm sure C.J won't be comfortable with that.

"Well I can promise you i won't leave your side. not because I can't but because I don't want to." He smiles and holds on to my hand and gives it a slight squeeze. that simple touch made my whole body spark into fireworks. I feel a tingle at the tip of my tail and then it spreads to the rest of my body. immediately my legs return and my tail is gone.

"I didn't know we could do that?" I questioned him looking at my legs again. last time I went for a swim it took almost an hour for my tail to dry.

with one simple hand touch it turned back into legs in an instant.

"neither did I." he touches his legs almost amazed at how fast his tail changed.

"Looks like there's more to this relationship then we thought." I say thinking out loud. not a second passes until I realize what I had just said. I quickly bring my hands to my mouth as if doing that is going to take back what I said.

"relationship? I didn't think you moved this fast." He has a smirk playing on his lips. I'm sure he knows that was a slip up, but that doesn't change the blush that's creeping up
my cheeks.

"I-I di-didnt, mean that." I rush out getting tired of stuttering all the time.

"Sure princess."

I turn away from him, feeling an unusual rush in my body, I feel my face heat up and my stomach doing back flips. I never felt like this before for a guy not even towards C.J. and what I felt towards C.J was special.

"Hey you ok." Damien whispers behind me as he touches my arm but I quickly move away from him. feeling his heat radiating off of him.

"Y-yeah I-im good." I stutter out.

"are you sure, you looked kinda.....hot." He has concern written on his face but I turn around.

it's better if I get out of here before something happens that'll regret.