Freezing part 2 ✔

Instead of the shirt being red imagine it white. Ok that's all enjoy reading!!

I enter the school building and head for the locker. Usually when I go to the locker C.J. isn't there but surprisingly there he is, leaning on the locker with one hand in his pockets and the other on his phone looking as cute as ever. I slowly make my way to his locker and stand in front of him.

I clear my throat and he quickly looks up from his phone and smirks. I roll my eyes, I've been thinking a lot about what happened yesterday. I probably took it to seriously, but I'm over it already, so I'll drop it.

"Do you mind I'd like to get into the locker and get to class, I don't want to be late."

"Come on princess how long are you going to stay mad at me. You know I didn't mean that." He stays in his spot and stares at me with pleading eyes.

my heart fluttered when he called me princess. He has such a big effect on me it's incredible.

"I'm not mad anymore C, I'm over it I don't care anymore." I tell him trying to sound as honest as possible.

"If you were actually over it, you would at least look me in the eyes and say it." He gave a half smile. I looked him in his eyes and smiled.

"You think that's going to make me forgive you."

"Well I'm hoping that it does, but if it doesn't I do have another way." He says smirking now.

I giggle and look down at my shoes then back up at him

"OK, ok I'm sorry for over reacting, and I forgive you." I smiled.

"So are we still on for tonight?" He questions me. Probably thinking that I changed my mind, if only he knew that was the only thing running through my mind.

After my horrible fall this morning that was caused by so belovee brother I just couldn't stop thinking about tonight, and the increasing headache that wouldn't go away.

"Wouldn't miss it." With a grin he moved away from the locker and walked away with one last glance he said,

"Pick you up at 7!" With a playful smirk walks away. Everyone turned to me and stared. others just glared at me, those would be the girls of course. He knows I hate the attention and yet he still does it. I shut the locker and walk to my first period class.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I don't know what to wear!" I whine as I dig into the piles of clothing, I can't seem to find anything decent enough to go ice skating and I went shopping like 2 weeks ago.

"What's going on in here?" Says Carly my little sister.

would I be considered a bad sister if I say I haven't seen her since the day we moved here?

"I'm trying to find an outfit for my date tonight."

"I see, maybe I can help." She pushes me out the way and starts going through my clothes.

Well first of all I don't even remember asking for her help, and what can a ten year old possibly know about a date?

"You didn't have to push, and I never asked for your help." I say annoyed

"Well clearly you do, I mean look at what your wearing. I can only imagine what you'd wear to the date." I glare at her, there's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing, she's literally a bully, I feel bad for the kids in her school.

"You don't have to pick out clothes for me Carly, like honestly" She starts putting out clothes on my bed.

"There wear that." She smiles and looks over at what she had put out. A white shirt with laced sleeves, a black skater skirt with a skinny belt and a light blue jean jacket.