"Your going to have to try harder than that"

It's one thing to hear your adopted and another to find out your mermaid.

life literally hit me like a curve ball. Not only did I discover that my parents aren't actually my parents but that, I'm not actually me.

it's crazy to think that only in one month I can have my whole life trun completely around, and it just keeps turning. one moment I believe that all secrets are out, but that's when twenty more decided to burst in.

"well, I don't know about you, but I'm completely unaffected by this revelation." Sarah says shaking her head.

I have to be completely honest and agree with Sarah, I mean yes I was shocked at first, God who wouldn't be. But hearing that your whole life was a lie it was expected that another twist was bound to happen any second now.

the only difference now is that they decided to crash on me all at once.

"Well, 'big brother' looks like your life just got a lot more exciting." I grin when I see his face fall.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to say that.

I'm tired of feeling sad and crying all the time or feeling upset and ignoring people. maybe it's time to try and embrace what's been happening and let it be.

nothing will change what I have now......not even Chris.

"Maybe your right sis...maybe your right." Chris gives me a small smile but doesn't say anything else.

looks like the big bad boy finally accepted the reality of things as well.

"now that where all being.....friendly......I want to ask you something Aqua." Damien looks towards me. 

something about him seems a little off. It might be the huge smile on his face.

"oooo, finally something juicy!!" Sarah squeals and takes out her phone, pointing it towards me and Damien.

"Sarah put that away."

"Nope, I've missed everything since you became a mermaid and to be honest I'm tired of not being around everytime something exciting happens." Sarah whines pouting her lips.

"You call being possessed by a siren something exciting" I stare at her with confusion. you can count on Sarah to find something like that exciting.

"Yes!..." She says with duh tone.

"I think where getting off topic here."

"shut up Damien, you've been with her since you united together in some ceremonial mermaid wedding thing." Sarah snaps, looking directly at Damien, whom is complete taken aback from her sudden outburst.

Even I'm surprised.

"So if you guys don't mind!...I will be recording this moment whether it be you telling her you have to use the bathroom, or that you have an itch on your butt, you can bet that I'll be recording!....... are we clear!" Sarah shouts at the end with authority on full blast

"Y-yes ma'am" I stutter at first, but held my composure.

"Well, now that's something I like in a women...fiesty." Chris smirks and looks towards Sarah.

while Sarah melts at his stare, it's like whatever she said like 5 seconds ago didn't even happen.

"Your friend scares me." Damien whispers.

"You and me both." I whisper back.

"No, no, no I need to be able to hear you." Sarah pipes in making Damien roll his eyes.