"What are mermaid babies even called?"

what in the world is wrong with me, never in my 18 years of life have I ever talked like that to a person.

I'm currently pacing up and down the hallways trying to calm down, but I can't. I feel my body really cool but not to a point that it's freezing me.

I keep breathing in and out feeling a strong amount of energy surging through my hands, I look at them and see them shaking, they turn a bit blue from the cold. Alright I just have to calm down the last thing I want is for my powers to burst out in the middle of the hallway. I can barely control them, and its not like I have been practicing either. I make my way to the closest bathroom and trun on the hot water and run my hands through it, feeling it cool down a bit.

I sigh in relief when I feel the coldness go away. quickly I splash some water on my face to cool the rest of me down. when I feel everything go back to normal I close the tap and dry my face with paper towel.

alright I certainly have to try to control my temper before it gets out of hand. I totally lost control in there, I mean it's not like I flipped a table or anything, but I never spoken to someone like that not even if I was angry.

Only to a family member, there an exception. I grin at the thought.

I hear the bell ring and I couldn't be happier, I walk out the  bathroom and head on to my next class.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You did what!?" Sarah yells, shocked at what I had told her.

I was telling her about my little outburst in English class.

"I didn't think you had in you girl, you defiantly defended yourself, and accepted what happened wasn't your fault." She says with excitement.

she's been pushing me  into telling my slef that it wasn't completely my fault, but I was stubborn.

"Yeah, well I'm totally over it. I won't say I don't have feelings for him because I do."

I still have a small spot for C.J even though he didn't give me the time of day, ignored me and basically rejected me for 2 weeks, what we had; though it was short, it was special

"That's normal, and I'm backing you up in any decision you make." She smiles, and I smile back happy to have a friend like her to support me when I need help.

"Alright so enough about that, tell me about Damien, I'm dying to hear what happened between the two of you." She squeals, at the thought of me and Damien having 'something'.

well she's going to be disappointed because nothing happened and nothing will happen.

so you think, just wait your going to fall hard for him.

no correction I'm going to go FAR away from him, as far as I can possibly go.

"Well sorry to disappoint but nothing happened." I said nonchalantly, playing with the veggies on my plate.

why do they even put veggies with our foods, half the student body throws it out. one it looks disgusting, and two it's just plain nasty. I'd rather eat sloppy Joe over these veggies.

"No you can't do that Aqua, you promised you were going to say. plus I've been pretty chill about you not saying anything but I've waited long enough so spill....NOW!" She growls obviously angry that I keep delaying what happened between me and Damien.

but honestly it's not that big of a deal all I did was kiss him to get him to unfreeze.

which was your fault in the first place.