"I just saved your butt."

"is that suppose to bother me, cause sweetie  your going to have to try harder than that." I smirk back at her.

she doesn't say anything for awhile. we just look at each other almost as if daring each other to speak.

"I never liked you." She sneers with hatred.

"feelings mutal." I tell her sincerely.

the sun is now completely set and the party is in complete motion, everyone is dancing drinking laughing and talking. Having a great time.....the complete opposite to what I am doing right now.

"What do you want sherry, your wasting my time and frankly yours too." I'm fed up with her hidden messages and her glares and stupid smirks.

"What's your secret? I know your hiding something."

I stare at her, what can she possibly know, I've kept everything about my life completely hidden. I've been careful to keep my other side a secret and only trusted a handful of people.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you think I didn't notice."

She is really confusing me now. I look at her with a confused expression, waiting for her to reveal whatever 'secret' I'm supposedly hiding.

"stop playing dumb dork. that day with my locker that wasn't normal....so tell me smurf how did you turn my locker into ice?" She has full smirk now.

she knows she's got me tapped, because honestly what can explain that day.

"and don't come telling me that it's decoration, cause I saw it with my own eyes, the moment you touched my locker it turned into complete ice." She says now stepping closer to me.

breaking all rules for personal space, popping my bubble of boundaries.

"also, what can explain your hair changing color" She says now twirling my hair.

I'm becoming anxious, I know she saw me but what can I possibly say that can get her to back off.

"Your talking nonsense, do you even hear yourself, hair changing color, lockers freezing. your crazy."

I tell her, removing her hand from my hair.

but that doesn't stop her from walking closer to me.

"It's weird for me to even say this but I saw a movie like this once, I just couldn't help but compare it to your situation."

I move back each step she takes, this girl just won't stop will she.

"Sherry, just stop you don't know what your talking about!" I shout angered that she won't let it go.

"I mean it must be hard to stay away from water, and all of those changes happening all at once, it makes sense why C.J. left, your a freak!" She yells, and smirks at the end.

backing away from me she crosses her arms and waits for me to respond, but I have absolutely no idea what to say about that.

"What changes sherry, do you hear yourself?" I scoff

"I wonder what your friends would say to you at this moment."

"You're. A. Mermaid!" She emphasis each word.

I stay quiet for a second and look at her mischievous face. How can she magically assume I'm a mermaid. Was she stalking me the entire time.

"You believe in mermaids" I stare at her and snort  "God I thought I was crazy" I let out an unpleasant laugh.