More seafood ✔

Flashes of waves where seen in the darkness, bits and pieces was all I was able to see. Waves crashing on the shore, the sky was grey everything looked dead and alive at the same time.

muffled sounds were heard throughout the darkness, they became louder, and louder until I sprung awake to the sound of someone yelling my name; really loudly if I may add. I turn only to be faced with a very excited looking Sarah.

"Sarah why are so close to my face and was it necessary to scream?" I question as I stare her down.

And immediately I felt my head pound, and a groan escapes my lips as it increases.

"God why do I feel so terrible?" I groan as I try to cover my face from the light coming in through my window.

"Well it can be due to the fact that you've been knocked out for about 3 days." Sarah says bluntly

"What are you talking about..?" I look over at Sarah as she squirms at my stare.

"You have been out cold for 3 days." She says again, but this time keeping her eyes glued to her nails.

"Your joking right..this a joke right!?" I start raising my voice. I get up from bed and walk out my room with Sarah trailing behind me.

how can I be out cold for 3 days, I simply fainted. Didn't I?

"Mom, Mom, Mom!"

I call out to her but no one responds. I turn around to Sarah only to be head bumped by Sarah.

"Jesus Sarah!" I rub my head as I feel the headache increase from the hit.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention. You just stopped suddenly."

"It's fine, I'm ok, I just- we need to find these people, before my head bursts open from the immense pounding." I rub my forehead, as if it where to sooth out the pain.

"I highly doubt that's possible." Sarah points out as I walk over to the living room as I try to keep myself steady.

"Sarah, I'm only exaggerating, Why is everything spinning?" I close my eyes as I feel the pounding increase, and my throat become very dry.

"Maybe you should sit down Aqua." I hear Sarah's concern and obediently I listen and sit on the couch.

"Do you know where everyone is?"

"They left awhile ago. Said they had to buy something important for when you wake up." she says as she walks around the couch and sits next to me.

"OK so can you explain to me what happened" I head towards the couch and lay my slef down and Sarah takes the other one to sit.

"Well all I know is that you were found in the hallway unconscious, and you were brought home immediately." Sarah says calmly as she stares at the wall across from her.

"Why didn't they bring me to a hospital or something? And who found me?"

All this seems so confusing. What if something was wrong with me. I could of died.....yeah I'm being dramatic but it's true. Better safe then sorry.

"Zach found you and he brought you home before anyone saw what happened."

"OK well I was out cold for 3 days what's happened?" I sit up and turn on the TV waiting for Sarah to reply.

"Well it's thrusday so it's your birthday!!!" Sarah screams and tackles me to the ground.

"Ugh...I'm glad to see someone is excited."

I hear Sarah laugh as she tries to get up but falls right back down causing me to laugh along.

"Your soo heavy..get off." I say in between giggles.