"things can't get any worse.." part 2

'where your Taking me. can we just return back, like I understand if you have something against Damien, cause trust me I do too but maybe we can work something out..maybe like a deal or something.'

"just shut up and quit talking I'm in control now and I'm going to do what you should've done from the beginning."

My mermaid tells me as she keeps walking through the woods and past the trees. she was right though I have absolutely no control over my body anymore. I've tried almost everything to get her to tell me where were going and why all this is happening but all I get is "shut up". she's really rude if you ask me.

moments of silence pass by and I a soft breeze hits my face and the smell of sea salt hits my nose. So where heading to the beach,what is she planning on doing. 

The sounds that I was hearing earlier come back but this time its louder, louder then I have ever heard before.

"what is that sound where is it coming from." 

" those are the sirens,"

"sirens? you mean mermaids?"  I question, and immediately I hear an annoyed sigh  

"no not mermaids! sirens are completely different from mermaids, they are ten times more powerful and soon enough will be able to take possession of not just the sea but even this good for nothing earth." 

"right.....of course" that is the most cliche thing i have ever heard, seriously take over the world! I will never understand what evil villains have against earth.

I don't say anything else as I see we get closer to the beach. The waves begin to crash with each other harder the closer we get its a really cold night and I can't help but feel really cold. which is odd since I'm a ice mermaid.

we stop in front of the beach as I feel the waves crashing on our feet, strangely we don't grow our tail.

"Why did we not grow our tail?" I question her.

"I have the control on whether we do or don't?" that still doesn't make any sense but I don't question it any further.

we stand there for a couple minutes and I begin to feel anxious what are we doing here, where just standing here doing nothing.

also where's Damien why isn't here yet?

all of sudden I feel her raise her hand up to the moon, she keeps it there as I feel a strange energy flowing within, our hands begin to glow blue and ice begins to form around it. suddenly she splashes her hands into the water causing it to rage  more fericely.

she walks inside the water almost knee length when a beautiful sound came from me, or us.

is that me singing, no wait that won't make any sense it's probably my mermaid. it gets louder and immediately I recognized the song it's the hymth that I kept hearing every once and awhile.

more voices came joining us and I can't help but feel scared at was going on. where's Damien when you need him.

they keep singing as we keep going deeper into the water still feeling the energy surging withing.

"the transformation is almost complete" I hear her say out loud, causing me to shiver with fear.

I do not like the sound of this transformation, I don't want to change why is she doing this.

waves keep splashing stronger each second that passes, she looks up and closes her eyes as the waves keep splashing on us forming almost a tornadoe under water.

I begin hyperventilating, losing all sense of the things around me am I...am I disappearing. I start to breath quicker and stronger feeling weaker by the second.

"What's going on!"  I scream to her but she doesn't say anything.

I start calling for Damien but it's no use she controlling everything.

"Please don't do this." I cry out, hoping that it will get her to stop this. but it doesn't.

I feel my slef die each second feeling weaker I can't no longer think for myself as I hear her voice singing louder no longer can I hear the sound of my beating heart, it's just slowly fading away.

the waves keep splashing circling around us but I can't do anything anymore. I start to fade away only seeing a red tail until I completely faded away.

sorry for the short chapter, but I finally updated.

too longer than I expected but I'll try to keep going. hope you like it

please,

vote, comment and vote

lots of love& Nutella ❤❤