"The full moon"

I didn't even get the chance to argue with the person who got in my way because they where already apologizing.

"Aqua, are you ok that was an accident, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He says sincerely.

but I don't really care not only did he bump me to the ground, but I was also angry with him.

"Whatever I don't have time for this." I say annoyed and try to walk around him but I'm stopped, he grabs me by the arm pullin.g me back towards him.

"let go C.J!" I try to remove my arm from his grasp but he has a tight hold on me.

"Aqua, come on we have to talk about this, you can't just keep running away from me!" He says clearly annoyed by my callus attitude.

"are you kidding me!....you know how many times I've tried talking to you but you completely blow me off." I say now furious, how dare he tell me that I'm running away from him.

I've tried everything to get him to talk to me and now that he wants to talk to me he wants my undivided attention.

"I will not give you the chance to talk, because you lost that the time you lost me. you couldn't even bare to listen to half of my confession a legitimate reason to why I kissed Damien." I pull away from his hold on me and glare at him.

I can see the hurt flash through his eyes but was gone the moment it appeared.

"then tell me Aqua, I'm sorry. your right I didn't give you a chance but I'm giving you one now." He pleads messing up his hair, frustrated, that this isn't going anywhere.

"do you hear yourself right now. I cant do this right now." I lift my hands walking away from him following behind where Sarah had gone.

I am so over this relationship. he thinks he can just order me around tell when or when I can't confess. maybe I'm wrong, but I know the one person who can help me through this and probably clear my head.

as I trun the corner I had totally forgotten that Damien was there with sherry, they haven't completely seen me yet and I'm praying that I can become invisible right about now, maybe even blind.

I think he turned into a vampire. I cringe at the sight hes now kissing her neck and all you hear are moans.

I try my best to walk around them but it failed when C.J decided to shout my name causing the kissing couple to tare apart and me shrunk down knowing I have been caught. I sigh heavily, knowing I'll have to deal with three annoying people alone.

why is my life so unfair.

"Aqua, what are you doing here?" Damien asks.

what kind of question is that we're in school a school that I attend. I look at him in a 'are you serious look' he looks at me now realizing his slip up. he probably thought he was else where probably in his bedroom, I'm surprised they didn't strip right here.

"I mean why aren't you in class, and why are you with him " I hear his voice change when he points towards C.J. There glaring at each other, probably having a mental battle with each other about God knows what.

"This doesn't  concern you" I point between me and C.J  "besides your not in class either."

I point out looking towards a now annoyed looking sherry.

he stares at me but doesn't say anything, his face is expressionless so I can't tell what he's feeling or what he's thinking.

"can we just leave, the dork is boring me." Sherry hisses, looking at me with disgust and annoyance.